I'm gazing upward, a world I can't embrace
There's only thorns and splinters, venom in my veins
It's okay to cry out, when it's driving you insane
But somehow someday, I'll have to face the pain
It's all gone cold...
My heart's an endless winter filled with rage

• Friendly
Reactions: Val
Aawww!😍 This used to be one of my most favourite music videos when i was a teenager. I think it influenced my degree of love to country music. I was watching it on "Viva Zwei" music channel (from Germany), and eventually, i recorded it on a VHS cassette. I was very happy.

• Love
Reactions: Veganite
I wonder, @Blues , do you remember this Kazakh ethno-folk ensemble and this song? I believe, a few months ago, i posted here their recital on the X-factor show. I didn't know there was also a music video to this song. I take it, the video is about a mummy of a warrior who rised up from his grave for a short period of time in order to do some sacred ritual and then got back into the grave.

Another atmospheric music video by this group ("Hassak"). It's called "Kurmangazy" and it resembles the tough fate of a great Kazakh composer, instrumentalist and folk artist Kurmangazy Sagyrbayulee (Sagyrbayev, in Russian). His life (1818-1889) was full of woe and deprivation, and he was kept in jail several times. But he never gave up. This video depicts a symbolic escape of the protagonist from slavery. In the end, he possesses freedom and the enemies can't find him and had to get back. The wolf is a resemblance of his rebellious soul that never gives up and that runs into the wild to hide in the place where it belongs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blues
I wonder, @Blues , do you remember this Kazakh ethno-folk ensemble and this song? I believe, a few months ago, i posted here their recital on the X-factor show. I didn't know there was also a music video to this song. I take it, the video is about a mummy of a warrior who rised up from his grave for a short period of time in order to do some sacred ritual and then got back into the grave.

Another atmospheric music video by this group ("Hassak"). It's called "Kurmangazy" and it resembles the tough fate of a great Kazakh composer, instrumentalist and folk artist Kurmangazy Sagyrbayulee (Sagyrbayev, in Russian). His life (1818-1889) was full of woe and deprivation, and he was kept in jail several times. But he never gave up. This video depicts a symbolic escape of the protagonist from slavery. In the end, he possesses freedom and the enemies can't find him and had to get back. The wolf is a resemblance of his rebellious soul that never gives up and that runs into the wild to hide in the place where it belongs.

Yes I remember the clip Val from the X-factor that you posted :)

The above are both beautifully choreographed loaded with lore and mythology you could see the story unfold as you watch it.

thanks, heaps for posting it :wave:

• Friendly
Reactions: Val