Music What are you listening to now?

Miley Cyrus: Wish You Were Here (At Home) - SNL

Musical guest Miley Cyrus covers Pink Floyd’s “Wish You Were Here” on a special at-home edition of Saturday Night Live.

Reactions: Val

This video contains content from UMG, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

Before it got blocked it looked like Norwegian Wood by the Beatles. That's a great song. Rubber Soul is truly a landmark album.

The project marked a progression in the band's treatment of the album format as an artistic platform, an approach they continued to develop with Revolver and Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band.​
a key work in the creation of styles such as psychedelia and progressive rock.​
- Wikipedia.​

Reactions: Val
This video contains content from UMG, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

Before it got blocked it looked like Norwegian Wood by the Beatles. That's a great song. Rubber Soul is truly a landmark album.

The project marked a progression in the band's treatment of the album format as an artistic platform, an approach they continued to develop with Revolver and Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band.​
a key work in the creation of styles such as psychedelia and progressive rock.​
- Wikipedia.​
Thanks, i'm aware of all the info you've given me (i used to be a crazy fan of the Beatles when i was younger, lol).😁 And this video isn't blocked in my country,- i can see it right now pretty well. :iiam:

Reactions: Lou