What are You Having For (Vegetarian) Lunch/Dinner/Snack? 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be making pesto pizza with red onions, tomatoes, black olives and artichoke hearts. :lick:

Reactions: KLS52
Tonight was a light meal night. :) I had toast with Avocado, Trader Joe's Artichoke Antipasto, and a little Balsamic Vinaigrette. For dessert I made Banana "Ice Cream". Yum! :)

Reactions: Snowcone and KLS52
I just bought some black olives so I was thinking vegan chicken and veggie pasta with olives. Maybe some mushrooms, garlic, courgette...tomatoes....whatever I have in the fridge...
Then crumpets and syrup for afters and/or dairyfree icecream with peanutbutter and dairyfree chocolate topping.

Reactions: RabbitLuvr
A Sainsbug's veggie burger, steamed broccoli, courgettes, sweet potatoes with tahini sauce.

Nectarines for dessert.

I had a kidney bean burger that had spinach,onions,garlic and liquid smoke in it.I also had some fried rice with mushrooms and other assorted veggies.

Pesto with pasta, salad, garlic bread, red wine.

Peas, sauteed soya mince. 1 sliced tomato.

Nectarines and fresh apricots for dessert.

I'm not up to cooking anything more elaborate.

Tonight I'm having Roasted Corn Risotto, with salad.

I'd provide a link but I can't because I'm new - so just go to lunchboxbunch dot com and it's the second recipe down at the moment.

(If someone more established can post a link I'd be grateful!)

angie, you have to do a few more posts before putting up a link.:) It certainly does sound delicious; corn risotto.

No problem, I understand. I'll keep posting until I get accepted around here, enough to be able to post links :)

It isn't anything personal, it's a standard post number just to keep out the spammers. We know you're real. :)

Eta: Oh my that food looks so good, thanks for the link. :)

Yeah, I know it's not personal, no worries :)

Glad you liked the link: I collect a lot of recipes on Pinterest now - once I can post URL's I'll post a link to my boards. There are some FAB recipes on there!

Reactions: ledboots
I'm making a big chickpea salad with sliced onion, peppers, tomatoes, olives and various other veggies and a big dollop of vegan mayo.:)

Reactions: shyvas
Guacamole ( frozen but homemade) with carrot sticks, corn on the cob with multi grain spread. Fresh apricots and chocolate for dessert.

Status
Not open for further replies.