What are You Having For (Vegetarian) Lunch/Dinner/Snack? 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully: Leftover potato salad, some vegan breaded shrimps, and tomatoes (raw with s&p).

As long as I can get to the potato salad before Husband does.

Yeah, learned that the hard way :brood:
Not daiya pizza, though. Just ordered a cheeseless pizza from Papa Johns and put some shredded Teese on it.

Reactions: ledboots
Quorn chicken like nuggets, corn on the cob (dry and dissapointing) with lemon pepper.
Fresh apricots for dessert.

Corn on the cob with lemon pepper, Quorn chicken style nuggets (the last of them) steamed courgettes with a drizzle of evo.
Galia melon for dessert.

melons-20060723-honeydew02.jpg

Reactions: ledboots
Instant noodles, frozen mixed veg stirred in...peanutbutter icecreamy stuff some afters.

Gnocci stew with basil and cauliflower sauce and butter beans. It was a new one, damn nice. Fresh British strawberries for pudding :lick:. I've been eating pudding more since the dessert threat :p

Guacamole with organic carrot sticks. Quinoa salad made with tomatoes, Greek olives, courgettes in a evo/lemon dressing.
A fresh peach and watermelon for dessert.

I have a big bag of red lentils and I did some batch cooking today.:dance: I'm having lentil lasagne for dinner tonight and I have a bowl of lentil soup for tomorrow and I have put some lentil bolognaise in the freezer.

I'm having pumpkin gnocchi with italian vegetable sauce and some soy meatballs.The pumpkin gnocchi is from The China Study Cookbook by Leanne Campbell.This cookbook looks amazing!This is going to be the first thing I've tried out of it.Everything in it looks really healthy,simple and fast.:starshower:

Guacamole with carrot sticks. Corn on the cob with evo. A slice of cheese.
Raspberries, blueberries with soya yogurt and cream with stevia.

Reactions: Everleigh
Status
Not open for further replies.