Watcha Drinkin?

Just had my iced coffee with vanilla protein shake.

Right now rooibos tea

I've been keeping Aldi chocolate almond milk ice cubes and cold coffee. I filled my Contigo insulated travel mug with coffee and cubes for work. First time I've used it for cold--wow! All day long I sipped on it, and it still had some slush at the end of the day! Delicious too

Yes, almost all western countries banned absinthe from approx. 1910 to 2000. Individual dates vary by country. In the 1990s absinthe trade resumed and gradually countries re-legalized it.

• Informative
Reactions: KLS52
I've only had absinthe a few times. I can't remember what it tastes like.

I've had black coffee and sparkling water today.

A chocolate peanut butter banana protein shake.

Reactions: Emma JC
Black tea with silk creamer and sugar.

Black tea as in not green, rooibos or herbal lol.

• Friendly
Reactions: Emma JC
Black tea as in not green, rooibos or herbal lol.
Oh I got that---in a minute :ignore:. Just thought it funny!
I did have that gin--and I mixed it with some unidentified Faygo pop! I was spending an stupid amount of time in a store line and randomly picked up a bottle of Faygo "mystery" flavor 20 oz soda pop. It's really just sweet- but I don't think like creme soda. I haven't drank any pop in so long, but I figured it would mix well. Tasted like bubble gum with the gin!
ETA: bit tipsy,, Too bad we don't have the drinking forum going on!

Oh I got that---in a minute :ignore:. Just thought it funny!
You had me second guessing myself…wondering if regular tea was actually black tea or not lol. It’s Irish breakfast tea. 😊

You had me second guessing myself…wondering if regular tea was actually black tea or not lol. It’s Irish breakfast tea. 😊

I've never seen Irish breakfast tea, only English. Apparently the former is far stronger so that wouldn't be my cup of tea!o_O

I like everything strong because I add creamer and sugar. My coffee and yea are more like dessert lol, even though I’m down to one teaspoon in coffee…and a real measuring teaspoon…I’m quite proud of that. Tea needs to be a little sweeter for some reason, especially if it’s herbal tea where I’m not adding creamer.