Wanted: Facebook Content Creators

Lord Snot

Parsley Provider
Reaction score
I'm looking for one or maybe two people to help out with the Facebook page. It's early days, we have 39 likes, but to get it growing we need to make it active and attractive.

I'm looking for people who:
- are active on Facebook
- will post something on there at least 4/5 times a week
- will spend the time to find relevant and interesting things to post
- ideally can make original content; doesn't have to be fancy, just a cute picture with a catchy phrase or something

At the moment Mel and I are posting there. We're just trying different things out, seeing the result and learning what works. The goal of all this is to attract veg*ns to join the forum, and since Facebook is so widely used it could really be a great promotional tool if we work at it.

Please PM me if you're interested in helping out. You don't need to be a Facebook expert (I'm certainly not!), the main requirement is that you want to help and you have the time to do it.

I'll wait a week or so and, if there's any interest, post the outcome then. :)

I'm happy to help out, but I don't want to commit to anything right now (stewarding is all the online commitment I can handle). If I get any ideas for posts, or make any more of those image things, I'll send them over to someone :) also, I run fb pages as part of my job, so if anyone has any technical questions i'm happy to try and answer them.

Thank you Aery! I'd be really grateful for any content. And if you have any tips, or see something we're doing right/wrong, please let us know. I don't know about Mel but I'm pretty much stabbing in the dark.

Well I've figured out a few things. It's my first time playing around with a FB page, but it's not too hard.