Vegans and abortion

Does this look like only a fetus? Tell it to a eiman that lost her pregenancy and to hear from people like this its not a baby..

Reactions: Brian W
People have confided in me that their lives were ruined by abortion, it was the biggest regret they ever had. I think it is unreasonable for the planet's population to grow double in the next 40 years to 16 billion like it did since the population was at 4 billion the 1980s. I think for numerous reasons life was more satisfying in the 1980s than it is now. Some people are sexually active when they are too young because they want to prove they are 'good at it.' I think the peer pressure needs to be taken out of collective culture and people should work on themselves more and be more ready. We don't hear about this side from people. I didn't know them at the time. People get into comparing the number of children in families which I don't agree with. I think it is worth writing about as a way to get involved in a lasting way. Some people can be really cruel they would throw a baby shower for one person and for another person tell them they aren't prepared to raise a family. I am glad this topic was brought up. Probably in the future with age reversal people can have more time to plan families.

Reactions: PTree15