Vegan shoes

And yeah, £75 is a bit outside of the price range I was hoping for, since they probably need to be replaced by next winter.

It must be hard trying to get vegan footwear for little growing feet. If I was in that situation I would buy the man made shoes and boots you can get in the regular stores and not worry about the glues.:dismay:

Reactions: KLS52
Does anyone here have a suggestion for comfortable vegan shoes?

I have been wearing "Vegetarian Shoes" exclusively for more than 10 years (both the "suede" and the "pleather" models and I have just accepted the fact that once my feet warm up after wearing them for one or two hours, they become very uncomfortable and I have to make them wider. I do not remember such a thing with non-vegan shores I used to wear before.

So ... does anybody here have the same problem and possibly a solution?

Does anyone here have a suggestion for comfortable vegan shoes?

I have been wearing "Vegetarian Shoes" exclusively for more than 10 years (both the "suede" and the "pleather" models and I have just accepted the fact that once my feet warm up after wearing them for one or two hours, they become very uncomfortable and I have to make them wider. I do not remember such a thing with non-vegan shores I used to wear before.

So ... does anybody here have the same problem and possibly a solution?
You might find something here.... Vegan Shoes & Boots | Shipped FREE at Zappos :shrug:

A little help, please?? I'm actually posting this here on behalf of my father... he's a daily walker and up until now, has been purchasing New Balance shoes (for the last several years).... he would like to find a similar athletic shoe WITHOUT ties to Trump... and I suggested vegan footwear, as well. ;)

Can anyone suggest some more "ethical" shoes similar to these?? mx608v4w_nb_14_i.jpg

There are several main stream brands that have man-made material sneakers. I have no idea about "ties to Trump" however. Depending on how much he wants to spend, you can find "real" vegan shoes as well but they are pricey!

Reactions: MadamSarcastra
There are several main stream brands that have man-made material sneakers. I have no idea about "ties to Trump" however. Depending on how much he wants to spend, you can find "real" vegan shoes as well but they are pricey!
I'm just trying to find something for him FAST. I can tell he's embarrassed by his current footwear. LOL :oops:

Dr Scholls and Rockport come to mind.
Those sure are popular NB's!
-Men's Stamina Wide Walking Shoe
My son has the Harrington oxfords and finds them very comfortable for walking
Sorry- did that in a hurry. They're leather
I personally love Saucony and Asics, they have pretty much vegan but are more running style

A little help, please?? I'm actually posting this here on behalf of my father... he's a daily walker and up until now, has been purchasing New Balance shoes (for the last several years).... he would like to find a similar athletic shoe WITHOUT ties to Trump... and I suggested vegan footwear, as well. ;)

Can anyone suggest some more "ethical" shoes similar to these?? View attachment 10398

Hmm sort of off-topic but, the shoes pictured are the same ones I had fall apart in less than 6 months lol...

Hmm sort of off-topic but, the shoes pictured are the same ones I had fall apart in less than 6 months lol...
I checked the Payless website (as we have a Payless store less than a mile away) and found a couple very well-reviewed running/walking shoe brands.... Champion & safeTstep. Both with man-made materials, too! :) He just left to see what's available... really hope he finds something... I can tell he doesn't want to wait for an online order. LOL

I have a pair of Champions that are pretty much ok. They run a bit wide which is not so good for my little narrow feet. I wear them once in a while though.