Nutrition & Diet Vegan glucosamine, any good?

silva

Forum Legend
Reaction score
My knee has been getting more painful from arthritis. I had taken regular glucosamine and chondroitin years ago when it acted up, and thought they really worked if I took them every day. Now I want something besides putting tumeric and curry in everything! I got a good deal on tumeric, but it's not enough.

I was thinking of this one:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1389517282&pf_rd_i=507846

nope, amazons got 240 for $20.28 with free shipping. iherb is 120 tabs.
do you take them?

nope, amazons got 240 for $20.28 with free shipping. iherb is 120 tabs.
do you take them?

If I'm right the dosgage is double at iherb. Iherb usually has the best deals and you also get a discount if you use a referral code.
I don't use them but buy my pet magic paws for arthritis which isn't the same thing !:p

I rarely find supplements lower than amazons prices.
Both are identical bottles, 100 mg each at 2 per serving. Amazon has 240 for $20.10 and iherb has 240 for $25.48. Amazon has free shipping.
Their prices for 120 are closer with amazon being $1.00 cheaper.

I never knew there was such a thing! To be honest, I had a pretty big stock of non-veg glucosamine before I went vegan (knee problems from running too much/hard without properly training) and am only now running out..and wondering what the hey to do about that. I am so happy now that I know my knees can stay happy after this supply runs out!

I got them from amazon, and have been taking three daily for two weeks. I have a LOT of improvement!
The label says 2 a day, I just wanted to start with three.
I'd been having pain daily, increasing as the day went on, even sitting sometimes.
Now my knee only acts up with jarring movements or bending. I'll keep using them, the price is quite reasonable.

My BF has joint problems and I've been considering getting something to help so this is great info, thanks!