Vegan for two days now

The key to staying vegan is to not think about the meat you're missing but rather about the animals you're saving.
You can also think about how disgusting meat is when you consider it objectively - the many food-borne diseases linked to animal foods, and the animal fat and cholesterol that's clogging up the blood vessels of meat eaters.

Also, you can think about all the delicious plant foods and dishes available! Veganism doesn't need to be a life of asceticism, at least not here in the West.

And you can think about the tragedy it is to live a life based directly on the death of other sentient beings, and how lucky we are to have found a better way.

welcome to the forum

I do watch both of those gentleman, on YouTube, on a regular basis.

And now that you have reminded me of Joey Carbstrong, it takes me to the question you asked about being able to change personalities with eating a plant-based diet and Joey is a great example of this. His life, previous to being vegan, was considerably different from his life now and I think he would be one of the first to admit that being vegan has changed him, and for the better.

Emma JC

Reactions: PlantEater and Lou