Various random thoughts & observations....

Ya think? :lol:

9EB77F2A-B7A2-43FA-9501-199E28FAEE08.jpeg

It’s my naps on the weekend that up the average of sleep. Without the naps I’d be doomed!

FB is upsetting me with all of the discussion on Kavanaugh. :(

Hahaha, yesterday, when i was buying kale, shredded cabbage, pickled cabbage and sauerkraut, mom exclaimed: "Are you insane??? What the hell are you buying so much cabbage? - You will turn into a cow completely!":rofl: Need to mention that in our language all the crucifers (of cabbage family) are called "kapusta" (cabbage) with different adjectives. E.g. brussel sprouts - "brjussel'skaya kapusta", cauliflower - "tsvetnaya kapusta", white/red cabbage - "bjelokochannaya/krasnokochannaya kapusta", savoy cabbage - "savoyskaya kapusta", kale - "kudrjavaya kapusta"(!), broccoli - "kapusta brokkoli". Even sauerkraut is called "kvashenaya kapusta" ("fermented cabbage").:iiam: ...So, yeah, even with such a "diversity" i don't mind turning into a cow. :cow: :p

Last edited:
"kapusta" (cabbage)

cauliflower - "tsvetnaya kapusta"

That reminded me of this quote.... :lol:

cauliflower-quote-500x326.jpg

Reactions: PTree15
Throughout my life, I've seen many vegetables that had some issue - insect damage, rot, disease.

However, the only vegetable that I have never seen with such damage is cabbage.

This observation lead to the following thought - if insects won't touch cabbage, should humans?... :)

Throughout my life, I've seen many vegetables that had some issue - insect damage, rot, disease.

However, the only vegetable that I have never seen with such damage is cabbage.

This observation lead to the following thought - if insects won't touch cabbage, should humans?... :)
Yep, there are definitely cabbage worms! I questioned your premise and looked it up- you may want to too :rolleyes:
Sounds like you don't like it anyway, so it shouldn't matter :p

Yep, there are definitely cabbage worms! I questioned your premise and looked it up- you may want to too :rolleyes:
Sounds like you don't like it anyway, so it shouldn't matter :p

The fact that you had to look it up, means you've never seen one of these so called cabbage worms... Sounds suspicious to me...:p

This just means that a really effective pesticide is used in my area. :yuck:

Cats are weird. This is my cats’ favorite toy. :rolleyes: It’s the plastic thingy that holds the price tag onto store bought clothing, tied to a string. :lol:
043FDEB6-DAE6-4E32-B824-6B3EE57FC222.jpeg

Reactions: Amy SF and Val