US Trump - favourite facepalm moments

Obama’s speech was short and to the point and carried a lot of gravitas, appropriate for the situation. Trump’s speech rambled on for close to an hour and went off topic because he has to make absolutely everything about himself, and because he’s the president, everyone had to watch him discuss what happened, as if it was told from a fourth-grader’s POV while struggling to understand what others told him. “They did a lot of shooting, they did a lot of blasting, not even going through the front door...”

Last edited:
Obama’s speech was short and to the point and carried a lot of gravitas, appropriate for the situation. Trump’s speech rambled on for close to an hour and went off topic because he has to make absolutely everything about him, and because he’s the president, everyone had to watch him discuss what happened, as if it was told from a fourth-grader’s POV while struggling to understand what others told him. “They did a lot of shooting, they did a lot of blasting, not even going through the front door...”
Exactly. I would like my president to have half a brain. I saw that clip about "a lot of shooting" and I just cringed.

Reactions: Amy SF
But this article shows the truth about Trump's nonsence more clearly. And it's very very frightening. The worst part is about his "contribution" to climate change. This is so unfair that he rules such a big and powerful country. If he was a president of some tiny island country, like, i dunno, Vanuatu (i don't want to offend the residents of Vanuatu),- then no one would have noticed his impact on everything... But he's the president of one of the largest countries in the world. He also is blear-eyed enough to threaten the world's largest country (you know which one). Btw, today Putin said that the government of the US is getting ready to attack "enemies" from space. Humankind will demolish itself, blin.🤦‍♀️