Trump Acquittal-More Motivated to Move Asia

Oh, wait is this one of the drunken sick posts I'm supposed to ignore?

Look into the Peace Corps too. Maybe the biggest regret I have is not joining the Peace Corps when i first got out of college.

I had a friend who between jobs joined Habitats for Humanity. I can't remember exactly where he went (maybe Thailand or Maylasia) but he liked it so much he never came back. I think he now works at an International or American School.

I can do TEFL, I'm taking a course to get certified even while I'm doing my last semester at grad school and doing my great internship at the NHM. I'm actually really excited about my personal life, in stark contrast to last semester, but depressed as usual about my country.

If I did TEFL I would go to South Korea or quasi-rural parts of China. It would be a very focused, intentional thing I was doing. More like Chengdu, less like Beijing. A lot of what is wrong with China is in the biggest cities, and what could potentially be mitigated are the families living a more traditional life. There's only TEFL jobs in cities, poor people can't afford to send their kids to English school, but teaching in a smaller city like Chengdu grants access to rural China and their environmental initiatives.

I was very distressed by the Trump acquittal, so I supposed you could chalk it up to a mentally sick post. :(

I am heartened by Bernie pretty much tying with Mayor Pete in Iowa, but I have this feeling that I was so optimistic before the Winter 2016, and I've had massive ups and downs since then. It's hard to decide what the best move is to make. I'm educated enough and young and strong enough to make bigger decisions, but I feel such a sense of ....fate. Like things are so dire right now I need to choose wisely.

The following is just my opinion.

I think most people in this country look at what's going on in the light of , " It doesn't affect me." I'm curious how far it has to go before they realize that some of these things do indeed affect them, or will, and will it too late to do anything about it. How close is this country to the point of it no longer matters who you vote for, but rather who counts the votes? This is a point for personal reflection.

RE Social Security, I don't believe it is a scare tactic, what it seems to be is a constant proding of the populous , testing again and again for the time that resistance will be insufficient to allow them to take that away either in part or in whole.

In my case I'm not optimistic about it, actually not about the future in general , locally, nationally, or even the fate of our species. I must admit, history scares me--A LOT.

I'm terrified about the future of the planet because of our impact as the United States on the global carbon footprint. This affects EVERYONE. Unless you're so sick or elderly that you're about to die and have no children, grandchildren, nieces or nephews you care about. I have nieces and nephews, and I'm not especially young, but I'm not old enough to where this is a "ha ha" to me. I'll be in my 70s at best when the **** hits the fan, but it could be as soon as my 50s. I'll probably still be alive, unless I die in a horrible accident or of an unexpected terminal illness, because I don't believe in suicide after knowing a lot of suicidal people in my teens. I've thought about suicide, as an option, and I know people who are in HIGH SCHOOL now are doing the same, contemplating if they'd kill themselves if the worst were to occur, if they could. That's what horrifies me too, is I had a good twenty years of being a young adult who was optimistic about the future and the generation right after mine isn't enjoying that privilege unless they're a child of religious psychos who think the world isn't ending. I'm also really mad about animals. Something was put into me on a genetic or spiritual level where I simply can't tolerate the mass extinction of non-human animals. I'm so ****** about that sometimes it keeps me awake at night.

THAT is what Trump is doing. Trump and his colony of gangstas. It's not just "oh he's hurting immigrants" (which is awful and terrible and has touched me emotionally too at times, I don't downplay this issue at all) it's like this POS is literally putting the entire planet in danger. If there's an Antichrist, he's it. Neither Hitler nor Stalin nor Kim Jong-un has put the ENTIRE PLANET in danger.

It's a strong message to the world that the US isn't a democracy anymore.

This may come as a surprise to you and many others, but the USA was never intended to be a democracy, which is basically a mob-rule system where the 51% can do what they please to the 49%. It was meant to be a Constitutional Republic (which by the way has little to do with the 'Republican' party). In some ways it still is this, although less so now, as the Constitution has been changed to contradict itself, and in some areas is even ignored. I believe this by long term design by some very powerful people, both within and without.

Unfortunately, the Electoral College allows the 49% to do what they please to the 51%

If you mean in the sense that by voting for a specific person, and that person has near kingly powers to impose his or her will on the masses, I agree. Presidents have for some time been taking and exercising more power than they are given in the Constitution, which just bolsters the point I was originally making. Unfortunately the corporate/banker controlled mass media encourages this in much of their rhetoric.

Well the most shocking thing about that isn't trump's acquittal. It was of no surprise. He bragged a lot about how much power he had (second amendment), and we knew that his aim was to establish the American president in absolute power. The senate just validated it.

What is really shocking is that the American people didn’t massively go to the streets. In France we would have blocked the country and destroyed banks and luxury restaurants. Our president didn’t do 1% of Trump's abuses of power and he has to deal with strikes and demonstrations every months.
What is really shocking is how submissive the American people are. Behind its war crimes, atomic bombs, crimes against humanity, the American people is slavish, servile. Your so called freedom is just a narcotic.

The USA is a Representative Democracy (Indirect Democracy).

The USA is presently an oligarchy, as are most nations in the world. It is ruled by the deep state or shadow government, which is in control of the monetary system. This control was granted by the Wilson Administration with the creation of the Federal Reserve (a central bank) and finalized with the Nixon Administration which took away the last remnants of a Constitutional currency that was eroded bit by bit over just short of 100 years.

However, the USA was started as a Constitutional Republic, not a "representative Democracy". The differences in the forms of government can be adequately explained to the layman here:

The USA is presently an oligarchy, as are most nations in the world. It is ruled by the deep state or shadow government, which is in control of the monetary system. This control was granted by the Wilson Administration with the creation of the Federal Reserve (a central bank) and finalized with the Nixon Administration which took away the last remnants of a Constitutional currency that was eroded bit by bit over just short of 100 years.

However, the USA was started as a Constitutional Republic, not a "representative Democracy". The differences in the forms of government can be adequately explained to the layman here:

This video doesn't show much nuances. It is literally based on conflicting different concepts. The way democracy is defined is too narrow. It never meant that the 51% could rule the 49%. I can understand that the founders referred to Democracy in a very particular manner but that's not the way we comprehend it nowadays.
Obviously the USA is mostly an oligarchy, (and so is France). But there are some degrees to it. It's a spectrum.
I would say that Press Freedom might be an indicator to understand where the USA is on this spectrum:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Press_Freedom_Index
That doesn’t look good at all.
Vindman during the hearings say : “in America, right matters”. Well the republican party’ve just proved him wrong. And the American dictator fired him. The American people is slavish. Just admit you are ruled by a dictator and shut your mouth. That’s the message. Good luck with that.

Last edited:
Not being an expert in world politics, I'm a bit surprised that the USA is considered an oligarchy by some.

Whether or not the United States is considered an oligarchy is split. Americans do enjoy many features of a democratic government,
such as elections and freedom of speech; however, it is believed that powerful corporations and affluent individuals have a particularly
larger influence on policymaking than ordinary citizens. While the United States is a democracy, many economists and researchers believe that it is one or is at least heading in the direction of one.

Reactions: Nekodaiden
Not being an expert in world politics, I'm a bit surprised that the USA is considered an oligarchy by some.

Whether or not the United States is considered an oligarchy is split. Americans do enjoy many features of a democratic government,
such as elections and freedom of speech; however, it is believed that powerful corporations and affluent individuals have a particularly
larger influence on policymaking than ordinary citizens. While the United States is a democracy, many economists and researchers believe that it is one or is at least heading in the direction of one.

It is a sad irony that the founders of the USA not only described it as a Constitutional Republic, but they also strongly warned against the issue of currency by banks, and what would happen to the country eventually when the banks and corporations rose up around them as a result.

Trump is just a symptom of the problem. Look on the back of the US $1 bill and you'll find the Rothschild red shield (the so called Star of David) above the eagle carrying arrows(war) or olive branches(peace), protected by a government shield. The country is a dying Republic that is in the grip of international financeers that are simply using it to further their worldwide power and goals.

Most countries have already been completely conquered by the central banking system, even the ones on the list Gaspard linked that appear to have better press freedom. One might imagine this would make them more despotic, but it is not true. They simply do not represent the threat that the US did due to it's founding and resources as a country - a founding that rebelled against the very system that now seeks to enslave it - which was and is the British Empire and the Financial powers that rule it.

The so called "Axis of evil" Bush declared also just happen to be countries that are not under the central banking system the rest of the world is. That is why they are targeted. They refuse to be slaves to a system that issues currencies as debt with interest. Adolf Hitler, as bad as he was, also stood up to the international financeers, issued his own debt free currency and Germany got itself out it's economic woes and flourished, which is one of the unspoken reasons behind WW2.

Trump is just a symptom of the problem. Look on the back of the US $1 bill and you'll find the Rothschild red shield (the so called Star of David) above the eagle carrying arrows(war) or olive branches(peace), protected by a government shield.

I find the pyramid with the eye more concerning. Novus ordo seclorum

Reactions: Nekodaiden
I find the pyramid with the eye more concerning. Novus ordo seclorum

New order of the ages...also, as "seclorum" is plural for seclum or saeculum, which can mean "age" but also "world" (I suspect we get our English word "secular" from seclum/saeculum) New Order of the Worlds, or New World's order.

E PLURIBUS UNUM - Out of many, one.

Interpreted possible overlapping meanings:

Out of many [states], one [nation]
Out of many [dollars], one [dollar]

I think in light of Novus Ordo Seclorum it might very well also be

Out of many [nations], one [world]

Which is conspiratorial, of course. Except that the US currency has
dominated markets ever since WW2, became totally unlinked to gold
under Nixon, and is now backed primarily by the US by control of
the oil markets. And then there are those numerous statements from
Statesmen and great influencers about the NWO, a future world
government etc.

And lizard people. Oh wait, that's not included, unless one listens to David Icke, who imo
attempts to poison the well with such rubbish.