WWW Throwaway email address, website.

Blobbenstein

Reaction score
Here is a website I just found...

Mailinator

you can just think up an email address, on the spot, if you wanted to give it to someone.

like example@mailinator.com, and then go to the website and check it. No passwords are needed.

All the inboxes are public..

Thought people might like to know, if you need a throwaway email address..

I don't think you can reply from it, but it would probably be good for getting access to articles and wotnot.

You can delete emails though.

Last edited:
Reactions: ledboots
I'm not sure why having public emails without a password would be considered a good thing. For a "throwaway" email address, I created a free Yahoo account and use the email address they gave me for the junk I don't want filling up my regular inbox. There's a password, and it's private. Well, relatively private.

I'm not sure why having public emails without a password would be considered a good thing. For a "throwaway" email address, I created a free Yahoo account and use the email address they gave me for the junk I don't want filling up my regular inbox. There's a password, and it's private. Well, relatively private.
I kinda agree, but if an account needs a password, then you need to remember that password (for as long as you use the account). This is not ideal.

You're likely to pick a password you can remember, which would often be one of your favourite passwords, which would then be stored on a server somewhere, just waiting for some hacker to steal it, and then if they are somehow able to link the account to your real name, then they could figure out your more important online accounts (Amazon, Google, etc) and then try the password there, and if they're lucky they could cause some real havoc.