This guy is Mitt Romney's running mate...

John melencamp whatever you spell his name LOL was offended at Mccain using Pink Houses for his campaign.

I agree with Dee snider , if you they don't share the views with the stars don't use the song.

Romeny and ryan and company is going to sing the song naa naa na Good bye .

Last time it was Palin using Hearts Barracuda!
I can't even think of the Democrats using songs that don't agree!

Ryan should use "You're Having a Baby (whether you want to or not)".

tumblr_m9hk7ftRnj1rtxen9o1_400.gif

I'm not sure I can trust the Republicans to make any intelligent decisions. After all, what type of boneheads would choose to hold their convention in a hurricane-prone part of the country - at the height of hurricane season? :rolleyes:

Agreed. Anyone can point out the fact that big business and corporate executives have quite a bit of control in society - I don't think that's going to change any time soon, if ever. But from a social standpoint the Democrats are the better choice and will make more of a difference to one who views the world from even a relatively liberal standpoint.

And I firmly believe that a vote for an unpopular third party, while noble, is a vote wasted. I know that is unpopular here but it's truly what I think.

Agreed.

Imagine what would happen if Romney won, though. I mean, go to the Twitter or Facebook page of any Republican candidate and you see thousands of people just taking the **** out on them. That probably wouldn't change, except it'd be the president.

Of course they'd probably interpret it as full-out war and claim that there were terrorists after them. :shrug:

Paul Ryan complimented Mitt Romney for opposing same-sex marriage, and then complimented Mitt Romney for being a 'fine man'.

So gay.

Reactions: Amy SF
Imagine what would happen if Romney won, though. I mean, go to the Twitter or Facebook page of any Republican candidate and you see thousands of people just taking the **** out on them. That probably wouldn't change, except it'd be the president.

Of course they'd probably interpret it as full-out war and claim that there were terrorists after them. :shrug:
It would be just like when GWB was president.