Things that have tickled your funny bone lately

Heeheehee, brilliant....

Dn4oZ7RXoAAbiiC.jpg

“I need a stock photo with a woman staring forlornly at a telephone! It’s urgent, find me one ASAP!”

“I found this.”

“You’re an idiot! It’s the wrong kind of telephone!”

“I can’t find anything else unless we pay to use one with the right kind of telephone.”

“Well, okay, we’ll use this one. Maybe nobody will notice.”

“I need a stock photo with a woman staring forlornly at a telephone! It’s urgent, find me one ASAP!”

“I found this.”

“You’re an idiot! It’s the wrong kind of telephone!”

“I can’t find anything else unless we pay to use one with the right kind of telephone.”

“Well, okay, we’ll use this one. Maybe nobody will notice.”
Meanwhile, the young-uns are wondering "What's that red thing with the long, spiral pasta??" o_O

Jer's told me many times how he's had to introduce new theatre students to old telephones & telephone booths.... :fp: LOL

Reactions: Val
15 minutes ago, in the bus. "Driver, keep in mind! We are not wooden logs! (service for passengers). If you don't tell us, we won't be able to get better! Report about the quality of your trip".:rofl:

Reactions: Amy SF
Bwahahahaha:lol: ...From "VK" (our stupid social network).
It's written here: "According to statistics, vegetarians live longer. For instance, you're laughing at a vegetarian now, but later he'll come to your grave and devour all the flowers on it". :rofl:

I took this photo in the "Fives" chain grocery store (a payment terminal screen). The black letters:
It's written here: "© Clear conscience. Deferred payment card".:D

Last edited: