Things that have tickled your funny bone lately

Mischief

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Other
Last week, I had to pick up some new meds for one of the cats who had just gotten out of the hospital. Our regular pharmacy didn't have the med in stock, so they sent me to another branch which did have it in stock. The regular pharmacy had called ahead, so it was ready for me.

The guy asked me my address, and I confirmed it for him. Then he asked, "And does the cat live at that address with you?"

I was so very, very tempted to say "Only for another month. Then he's moving out on his own." But I didn't. I was nice, and I didn't even start laughing until I was in the car.

LOL, badly translated spam is always a hoot. The most recent subject heading: "my love can make you not wait for your princess your answer?" :lol:

I was waiting for a teleseminar to start about a month ago and unbeknown to a couple that were also waiting ,their picture and sound were on .....they were having a real verbal domestic punch up with all sorts of F words floating around , for some reason it all seemed rather funny :)

DL6NbWSVAAAwpN8.jpg

Reactions: leonard_hartmann
And then, when they’re elderly and you’re the one trying to get THEM to eat THEIR vegetables, you find out they don’t even LIKE the vegetables they tried to get YOU to eat. :fp:
Thankfully, my folks are very cool with my dietary decisions... but I was reminded of a couple people here....

Beatlesian sarcasm! :rofl: I'm on StumbleUpon right now, just passing the time....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

pc.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Top-30-Most-funniest-Sarcasm-quotes-funny-quotes.jpg