The Weather.

It is so dry here! It is also hot but that's normal. But it is supposed to rain every day and it isn't! It is currently 87 at 7 at night.

• Friendly
Reactions: shyvas
It is 95 right now. My car said it was 102. I am sure the heat index is in the 100's. Rain is in the forecast for tonight but who knows if it happens!

• Friendly
Reactions: Brian W
1623485416256.png 31°C. It's only 10 am and it's already 25°C. They are also forecasting thunderstorms later on during the course of the afternoon.

It's 1pm and it's already 32°C. I have closed all of the windows and will also close the shutters. Happily, I have lots of leisure wear (which keeps you cool) that I purchased in the US. It certainly does help to feel cooler compared to wearing cotton clothes.

I really try not to put the AC on during the day and only during the night time when it's unbearable.:confused:

The chances of rain are up today and it will stay below 90 for a change! I hope we get some rain here but it is often very scattered.

• Friendly
1623670852065.png 33° C. It's still too hot for my liking. I went and left a big bowl of water for Kitty and her pal. The poor mites looked thirsty.

We got a good bit of rain yesterday which is desperately needed. It is cloudy this morning and there will be more rain which will keep the temperatures down a little.

It has been the two hottest days of the year the past two days. I kept waking up so hot last night!

• Friendly
It was muggy last night and unbearable this morning. I had to go into town for a medical appointment and couldn't wait to get back home.

31° C

• Sad
Reactions: Raven
All of a sudden it got here. caught me by surprise. 90 degrees right now.
supposed to be hot again tomorrow and then it will cool off.

They MAY open my pool next week.
Meanwhile there is always the beach. They are open now.

The temps have dropped here. It was so humid and warm and then yesterday it got much cooler.