The Weather.

After three days of upper 90’s it will cool down a bit. Crazy how the temperature can fluctuate all the way down to 69!
81DE3A1C-1A88-48A5-B5EB-DC011CD7431D.jpeg

I hope that my friends are OK.

The Canadian province, British Columbia, has received at least 486 "sudden and unexpected" death reports between Friday and Wednesday afternoon, chief coroner of the area, Lisa Lapointe, confirmed.

The sun is trying to shine this morning! Of course there is a good chance of more rain. Typical summer weather pattern.

I hope that my friends are OK.

The Canadian province, British Columbia, has received at least 486 "sudden and unexpected" death reports between Friday and Wednesday afternoon, chief coroner of the area, Lisa Lapointe, confirmed.

I hope your friends are okay too. Another entire (90%) town has been wiped off the map, the village of Lytton, BC, which had the highest temp ever in Canada (49 C / 120 F), a few days ago, was hit with wildfire and the town burned within hours, they are still not sure if everyone was able to get out. For context, British Columbia is normally our wettest province with more rain per annum than any other region due to its proximity to the Pacific Ocean.

We can only hope that this crazy weather will wake more people up and changes happen.

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

I hope your friends are okay too. Another entire (90%) town has been wiped off the map, the village of Lytton, BC, which had the highest temp ever in Canada (49 C / 120 F), a few days ago, was hit with wildfire and the town burned within hours, they are still not sure if everyone was able to get out. For context, British Columbia is normally our wettest province with more rain per annum than any other region due to its proximity to the Pacific Ocean.

We can only hope that this crazy weather will wake more people up and changes happen.

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

• Friendly
Reactions: Emma JC
After three days of not needing air conditioning, which was a welcomed, even though it mostly rained lol, we are getting hot again and muggy/humid.

• Friendly
Reactions: PTree15
Pretty decent thunderstorm just passed through here.