The Weather.

1624089533478.png 32°C. It's going to be another hot and humid day. The mosquitoes are back with vengeance including all the other bugs that also like the heat.

I wish that I could go to a cooler climate for the next 3 months as this intense heat isn't beneficial to one's health.

• Friendly
Reactions: Chryssie
It is very warm and muggy this morning! It is already 77 and the sun isn't even up yet! It will be over 90 later with a chance of rain later on.

• Friendly
Reactions: shyvas
It has been raining pretty much all day here! This is the 3rd day in a row with downpours! There have been some strong thunderstorms as well and an automotive business only a block or so from me was hit by lightning and caught fire yesterday!

• Wow
Reactions: KLS52
It’s not as hot as predicted. Right now it’s 82 with a real feel of 91.

Incredibly rainy. It's caused the roof to leak in 2 places despite several attempts to repair it. I much prefer this to the heat wave we just had though.

We have had 2 dry days with lots of sunshine. Rain chances are going up again and I wouldn't mind if it rained this afternoon. I watered the plants yesterday again.

We hit 40°C here yesterday, with Lytton, BC. breaking a national record high of 47.9°C yesterday. That's 118.2°F for you American folks. That broke the previous day's record setter of 46.1°. Now that's hot!

• Friendly
Reactions: Emma JC

Lytton, B.C., broke the record Sunday afternoon for the hottest temperature ever recorded in Canada with a measurement of 46.6 C, according to Environment Canada.