The Weather.

The house is starting to heat up. So far I’m tolerating it well.
693C7B54-8751-4C89-B7C7-EC4CFD373356.jpeg

Rainy day today…we’ve having some thunder booms right now! I love thunder storms when they aren’t accompanied by scary lightening.

Rainy day today…we’ve having some thunder booms right now! I love thunder storms when they aren’t accompanied by scary lightening.
It cleared up around noon and ended up being a gorgeous day.

I just heard on the radio that it is meant to be the hottest day of the year so far today.

• Friendly
Reactions: KLS52
I just heard on the radio that it is meant to be the hottest day of the year so far today.

There is an amber alert for Sussex:

The Met Office has issued a level 3 amber heat alert as temperatures are expected to soar into the mid-30s on Friday.

The NHS in Sussex has advised people to take sensible precautions in the heat, such as drinking water and staying in the shade.

It has also asked people to look out for more vulnerable friends and family, particularly elderly people, those with a long-term illness or people who spend a lot of time in the sun.

T
hey have also forecast 37°C over here for tomorrow and sadly, I have to go out and my car has no ac!:confounded: I really dislike this time of the
year over here as it's always hot.

• Friendly
The heat is getting extreme in Florida! We are expecting mid to upper 90's with heat indexes 10 degrees hotter! Scattered thunderstorms are always possible.

• Friendly
Reactions: shyvas
Very comfortable here on the shoreline in Connecticut. Yesterday hit 80 but I didn’t feel overly warm. Humidity was low. Today will hit around 78. 🌞☀️

• Friendly
Reactions: shyvas and Chryssie
It's already 26°C and they are forecasting + 36°C this afternoon. It's unbearable and not fun. Moreover, it's far too
hot to go outside.🥵

• Friendly
Omg. It is boiling. I went for a 20 minute walk and my face was all red when I got home. I passed two workmen doing something to the outside of the house and they looked like lobsters! I read it might be hotter than the Sahara here tomorrow.

Record breaking heat today! Orlando may hit 100 actual temperature which puts the heat index into unbearable! There is a heat advisory out for today. There may be thunderstorms later this afternoon.

• Friendly
Reactions: shyvas