The Weather.

We are into our summer pattern here now. Hot days with a chance of storms every day! Highs range from the mid 80's to mid 90's. Today is on the "cooler" side and we did have a rain shower earlier.

• Friendly
Reactions: KLS52 and PTree15
90's here too!
At work some vents were dead so you'd walk from feeling air to heat in just a step! Naturally my corner was hot,but the humidity was so much worse. At least I have a good fan
I'm terrified of my cars air dying! 🥵o_O

There are meant to be thunderstorms here later. We are about to go out the beach for a while and hopefully avoid them!

34°C. It's horrible......🥵
Ugh…we had one day like that last week. It wasn’t as humid as they predicted though so we didn’t even need to turn on the a/c. I was happy about that because I want more time not needing heat/ac so I get a decent electric bill lol.

• Agree
  • Friendly
Reactions: PTree15 and shyvas
Another nice day today…high of 76f/24c with a real feel of 83f/28c.

I feel like it’s April though, what with the amount of days with showers/rain. Looks like a bad few days ahead. 🤷‍♀️

• Love
Reactions: PTree15 and shyvas
32°C and too hot to go outside. I'm going to feed the strays plus give them some water. Poor babies. :worried:
I’ve been leaving water on the deck for the birds, squirrels and racoons 🦝. I have the trail cam set up and I see that they all use the water bowl, including a little mouse that came to visit two nights in a row. I’m not too happy about the mouse because they do tend to find their way into the house eventually. But so far it hasn’t been an issue, not like my previous house in New York.

I’ve been leaving water on the deck for the birds, squirrels and racoons 🦝. I have the trail cam set up and I see that they all use the water bowl, including a little mouse that came to visit two nights in a row. I’m not too happy about the mouse because they do tend to find their way into the house eventually. But so far it hasn’t been an issue, not like my previous house in New York.

That's strange, as I always leave water for the blue tits that I feed on my balcony and they never drink the water that I leave in a bowl!:confused:

• Friendly
Reactions: PTree15 and KLS52
Nice morning here and will get into the upper 80's with a chance of rain. Typical summer weather! We got nothing from the tropical storm though down in Miami they flooded!

Reactions: PTree15
Rain coming down in buckets right now. Can’t complain after three really nice weather days.

Might see the sun briefly this afternoon but intermittent rain again through tomorrow. It will be muggy for sure with high near 80.

It is going to be really hot all week, in the 90's, with high chances of scattered thunderstorms. It did not rain here yesterday even though it was cloudy.

• Friendly
Reactions: KLS52
I haz some sun!
We have a lot of sun! All afternoon. Pleasant surprise. I’m going to try and get extra steps in after I digest my salad. I’m stuffed.