The Weather.

It is clear and cold this morning but will be a nice day when it warms up! It was 39 F when I got up and will get into the 60's.

We have pretty nice weather over the next few days. Since I’m on “the shoreline” and the shoreline always seems to be
”spared” the snow, I’m glad there’s none in the forecast as I don’t want anyone else getting any if I can’t get some too. 😁
8855B44C-4713-4376-97A1-9545707E76E9.jpeg

• Friendly
Reactions: Chryssie and shyvas
It's been snowing heavily since the last four hours and apparently we will have some rain later on. The temps. will drop below freezing during the night so that means slippery roads.

• Friendly
Reactions: PTree15
Got to see some snow in Mississippi for the first time. It was only a little, but they closed the schools over it. Back in Illinois that wouldn't have been enough to shut down the schools, lol.

Reactions: KLS52
Very cloudy and miserable looking this morning. A front is coming through and it will keep things dreary. Rain chances are low and temps aren't bad but I miss the sun!

It’s been a very disappointing Winter as far as Winter goes.
I’m trying to look on the bright side. With 40+ degree days it’s keeping the heating bill down. That’s a definite plus. And it’s making walking easier, although the few mornings where it was 24F was totally bearable because I am a master at layering and there was no wind.
I’m missing the snow, though. There’s nothing in the extended forecast, just a slim possibility for something Friday but with 40 degree temperatures it won’t be anything lasting. We will have 30’s after next week but no precip.
This probably means it will stay cold through Spring again, like it’s been the last two years. I’m so over the seasons not being what they should. ☹️:pout:
Pity party/whining over! 😁