The Vegg

Sometimes my burps taste eggy even though i don't eat them lul

Sent from my LG-VS410PP using Tapatalk 2

I want to try it.My big grocery has some which is an hour away so it's something that may be on my list when I do go.I recently have just started to see recipes online that use it.

Last edited:
is it any better than just using black salt?

Black salt is a bit salty...I just want the Iron Sulphide, not the sodium chloride...

I bought it a few months ago. Tried it and didn't like it at all. I used to be a big fan of eggs so I don't know if it's because I've been egg free for so long now. I don't even like black salt. A terrible waste of good money...that was the worst part.

I tried adding Wheatabix to mashed tofu to try to get the egg(non-sulphurous) taste but it didn't quite work.
I do like black salt(apart from all the sodium chloride) but there is more to the taste of egg than the sulphurous aspect.

Tried it and didn't like it at all. I don't even like black salt.

Same here. I bought three sachets of Vegg and gave two of them away after sampling one but I don't know what the other people thought of them.

I think the only food I have ever had anything like a craving for is eggs. :shrug: Maybe because I gave up eggs about two years after dairy (and several years after meat) so it's the only one I remember.

Anyway I'd be keen to try this, although I'm very skeptical.