TV & Film The TV Room

Survivor again last night and will watch Elsbeth tonight - next week is the Survivor finale so that should be good.

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com
I really liked the episodes featuring Elsbeth Tascioni on “Good Wife” and “Good Fight” …

Pity I don’t have access to the new series.

• Agree
Reactions: Emma JC
I really liked the episodes featuring Elsbeth Tascioni on “Good Wife” and “Good Fight” …

Pity I don’t have access to the new series.

I don't know if you can see it from there but we watch it before it gets locked on Free full episodes of Elsbeth on GlobalTV.com | Cast photos, gossip and news from Elsbeth

If you can see it you can at least see the latest one and the last one you can view next Friday.

Emma JC

Reactions: Andy_T
watched the finale of Survivor last night - I know some people may not appreciate the show however it is very interesting to see the growth of some people and the inability to be self aware of others - we really enjoy it and did like the outcome

Emma JC

• Informative
Reactions: PTree15
Read about the new show “Tracker” which is supposedly a smash hit and the most popular series in the US in 2023 and 2024, but found the first episodes rather pedestrian… very simple stories, acting IMO average, nothing special.

Also started “Shameless”, still on the pilot episode, don’t know what to think about it yet.
Love William Macy as an actor, but his part seems to be very small.

Read about the new show “Tracker” which is supposedly a smash hit and the most popular series in the US in 2023 and 2024, but found the first episodes rather pedestrian… very simple stories, acting IMO average, nothing special.

Also started “Shameless”, still on the pilot episode, don’t know what to think about it yet.
Love William Macy as an actor, but his part seems to be very small.
I am watching "Tracker" and I think it is ok to pretty good. The plots are fairly predictable but I think it has gotten better since it introduced more of the family drama with the main character.

Am now watching the Australian series "Mr. Inbetween" on Disney Plus, which is fun, but the episodes are very short.

It's about a criminal (doing various things, but I think mostly working as an assassin) and how he struggles with family life, friends and just living a normal life.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Emma JC and PTree15
The two vegan restaurants lost and the non vegan restaurant won the prize on the TV show tonight! It was pretty interesting and funny to watch despite that.

The non vegan restaurant did a lovely vegan menu for the competition.

tried to watch more of Outlander - I loved the first few books and the series and do not enjoy this last part of the series nor did I enjoy the last books that take place in America just before the revolution - the joy seems to be missing and it is so much darker than the first part

Emma JC

tried to watch more of Outlander - I loved the first few books and the series and do not enjoy this last part of the series nor did I enjoy the last books that take place in America just before the revolution - the joy seems to be missing and it is so much darker than the first part

Emma JC
I only read the first book. And at the time I had no patience for "historical romances". Although I liked the time travel and mystery part of it.

I only read the first book. And at the time I had no patience for "historical romances". Although I liked the time travel and mystery part of it.

yes, I loved the time travel, through the stones, survive in a different century part of it and I think Diana just didn't know when to stop

Emma JC

I watched the comedian Kevin James do his live show on TV last night. We found it quite funny.

Reactions: PTree15 and Emma JC
I'm so going to miss Pat Sajak on Wheel of Fortune :sadnod:
That show has been on our TV since he started hosting, pretty much regardless of what anyone was doing. It was WoF followed by Jeopardy, which I haven't liked as much since Alex Trebec

• Agree
Reactions: PTree15 and Emma JC
@silva Yep- Alex Trebec and Pat Sajak (and Vanna White) were icons, and I think they still are- even though I haven't had a (functioning) TV in my house since over-the-air broadcasting went digital. The only time I remember a change was when Vanna had to take over as host for a short time (I forget the circumstances- I wasn't watching the show at that time and only heard about it, but I think Pat was indisposed temporarily).

Reactions: Emma JC and PTree15