TV & Film The TV Room

We just got a 4 month trial of Netflix free. I'm still watching Little Fires Everywhere on Prime at the moment. I probably will finish that off today as I only have a couple of episodes left.

Reactions: SuicideBlonde
i have been watching the biker mice from mars. i used to love the show as a kid and had vinnie figurine. the one that came with a basket ball. the show is goofy.

The Green Book

Starring Viggo Mortensen and Mahershala Ali, the film is inspired by the true story of a 1962 tour of the Deep South by African American pianist Don Shirley

It was a good watch, he (Don Shirley) needed an Italian bouncer to protect him on his travels.

i have been watching the biker mice from mars. i used to love the show as a kid and had vinnie figurine. the one that came with a basket ball. the show is goofy.
I've never heard of that show. At first I thought maybe it was a show only shown in some small out of the country. Or maybe a different universe. But its an American show.

Reactions: Deleted member 3018
We just got a 4 month trial of Netflix free. I'm still watching Little Fires Everywhere on Prime at the moment. I probably will finish that off today as I only have a couple of episodes left.
Not sure what to recommend first but I would put these three on the top of my list.

Sense8
Stranger Things
Queens Gambit.

• Love
Reactions: Emma JC and Raven
I've never heard of that show. At first I thought maybe it was a show only shown in some small out of the country. Or maybe a different universe. But its an American show.

Yeah. It kinda has the same vibe as the X-Men series from the 90's.

And oh man, I found a commercial where the Vinnie I had as a kid is. 😆

Reactions: Lou
I think my younger brother used to watch that show. He is 39 now.
Not sure what to recommend first but I would put these three on the top of my list.

Sense8
Stranger Things
Queens Gambit.
I have seen Stranger Things, not the other two.

Reactions: Deleted member 3018

After Life
Dead to Me
The Sinner
Maid
Gracie & Frankie
The Kominsky Method
Ozark ( a bit difficult to watch but the acting was excellent)

These are some of my favourites, however they may not appeal to you. :D

• Friendly
Reactions: Emma JC and Raven
I am watching MH370 : The Plane That Disappeared on Netflix.

Reactions: Lou
I binged the Night Agent.

It was pretty typical and somewhat predictable but it was exciting. For every 5 minutes of plot development there was 5 minutes of chases, or fights, or shoot outs.

• Informative
Reactions: Emma JC

It was pretty typical and somewhat predictable but it was exciting. For every 5 minutes of plot development there was 5 minutes of chases, or fights, or shoot outs.

Thanks for the info - I think we are going to watch that next once we are done Mindhunter.

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

We finished watching Under the Banner of Heaven. It was good acting, but quite harrowing subject matter.

We are going to start watching that tonight.

• Informative
Reactions: Emma JC