The Try One New Thing A Day (or Week) Thread

Amy SF

Dweller in nature
Supporter
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegetarian
How many of us are willing to try one new thing every day?

It can be anything,: Eating a new food, reading a new book, watching a new movie or TV show, or simply attempting to go against your instinctual behavior, such as going to a social event and meeting new people, instead of staying home.

Even if you only manage one new thing a week, you're already doing better than somebody who tries nothing new that whole week.

Go on. Try one new thing a day. I DARE you.
evil.gif
wink3.gif
:D
moonpie-gif.2377

If you're more comfortable with one new thing a week, then go for it. The idea is just to try one new thing as often as you can. :)

I like this idea, but yeah, I think once a week would work for me as well. Otherwise, I'll stress out trying to figure out what new thing I should be trying. :D

I guess trying one new thing a day is good for those Type A personalities, and I have a feeling there are very few of those on this board. Okay, let's try one new thing a week. ;)

I guess trying one new thing a day is good for those Type A personalities, and I have a feeling there are very few of those on this board.

:D

Yes, one new thing a week is better.:cool: I want to try some new foods, I eat the same things everyday, bread, pasta, crisps...:bag:

There arent a lot of things I havent tried that there are to do here.

I tried to make that twice, but I failed :( AND IT WAS GREEN
Guess I'll just have to buy it