The Tea & Infusion Thread.

I'm strictly a coffee drinker myself but M thinks there is nothing like a cup of fresh hot Ceylon, preferably Fairtrade.

Just made a cup of white tea and found it's 7:30. Considering I should be in bed in a half to an hour, probably not the best idea 🙄.
I want my hour back! :joy: This is the first time I don't like daylight saving time o_O

• Friendly
Reactions: Chryssie
I bought this little tea orgainizer. I almost got the round one which is like a lazy Susan for tea but I think this one is going to work great.

I got it and set it up and my enthusiasm for it is gone.
Some of my tea bags don't fit. Some of my tea bags aren't labeled and need to stay in the box with the label. some of my tea bags need to be in an airtight container. Worst of all, a full box of tea bags doesn't fit it the caddy.

It does save room when you have a bunch of half full boxes of tea.

I got it and set it up and my enthusiasm for it is gone.
Some of my tea bags don't fit. Some of my tea bags aren't labeled and need to stay in the box with the label. some of my tea bags need to be in an airtight container. Worst of all, a full box of tea bags doesn't fit it the caddy.

It does save room when you have a bunch of half full boxes of tea.

Tea/infusion bags should be kept in the original box or an airtight container. I would have thought that such an organiser would be more handy in an office not in someone's own cupboard.

Tea/infusion bags should be kept in the original box or an airtight container. I would have thought that such an organiser would be more handy in an office not in someone's own cupboard.
I just wanted something better that stacking boxes of tea on top of each other. Seems like a lot of my boxes are different shapes and sizes.

I was in a store yesterday and they had Pukka Tumeric Glow tea - it was discounted so I bought a box. Never bought anything by Pukka before.
this is pretty good. It has lots of turmeric in it. Has a nice sweet and sour taste due to cardamom and lemons.
And I finally remembered that the little jar of seed in my tea cupboard are Cardamom pods.

Reactions: Raven
I'm drinking a cup of Pukka tea right now. I like Yogi tea too.

Reactions: KLS52
which ones are good
I only have the cleanse Pukka tea at the moment which has fennel etc.. in it but it depends if you like those flavours. You can buy a selection of Pukka teas that have a few that you have at different times of the day like matcha in the morning to wake you up. They were nice as I remember.

My favourite teas are usually the ones with lemon added. I bought a selection of yogi teas (quite a few boxes) and have used the lemon ones up first. I sometimes add fresh lemon on top of that. :D Now I fancy some more tea with lemon.

I’ve tried tea bags on sunburn/burns/eyes. If the teabags are cold it gives some relief but I don’t know if it’s the tannins or the coolness of the teabags. I’m not sure you wouldn’t get the same relief from a cold cloth.

Reactions: Lou
Reactions: Lou