The Royal Baby - 'The Kate Wait' Continues

The local morning show here had much fun discussing potential baby names. They took a trip to Windsor (where the Queen has a residence) and, while interviewing some folks about town, ran into a group of visiting Americans who insisted that Melvin would be a good name. The reporter claimed not to know whether the Yanks were joking or not.

As for the baby's size, 8 1/2 is like a feather.

Freya was 10lb. 7oz. Whew.

The local morning show here had much fun discussing potential baby names. They took a trip to Windsor (where the Queen has a residence) and, while interviewing some folks about town, ran into a group of visiting Americans who insisted that Melvin would be a good name. The reporter claimed not to know whether the Yanks were joking or not.

]
As well as she should claim that.Melvin?:rofl:

No compared to 10 pounds 8 is like nothing I'm sure.

Guys, you need to watch tonight's Newnight on iPlayer. It's bloody hilarious.

Some random posh woman has just been talking about how Will and Kate have put their DNA into life's kenwood food mixer and the resulting smoothie is middle-class. (Or something like that, I cracked up the moment she said kenwood)

And David Starkey is on now. Got to see how many times he manages to say sex!

Freya was 10lb. 7oz. Whew.
I'm *guessing* they were joking. King Melvin lol.

A 10 pounder!?! Better you than me ;)

Reactions: thefadedone
Very cute baby it is. Just looking at that footage of them both standing there with the baby wrapped in the shawl and you can just see the top of his little head... cute.

Reactions: KLS52
Lovely,just finished watching the video.He does look cute.He even waved to the crowd(sort of).:)

William and Kate look delighted.:D

Reactions: Freesia
Heh. Simba is another choice floating around today. Please.

@thefadedone..I have an online mate whose baby was due the same day as Freya. We've both been vegan for ages and had vegan pregnancies and now we have happy, healthy chubby toddlers. Clearly, we're starving them. :p (also randomly, we like to tell our story to moms who get worked up about due dates....scans showed us due the same day, and our babies came 24 days apart!)

Reactions: thefadedone
royal_baby_face_N2.jpg
duchess_of_cambridge_prince_william_royal_baby_waving_1234_N2.jpg

Baby Cambridge on the 23 July 2013.