The Minimalist Vegan

FredVegrox

Practitioner
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
As time has gone on I found myself living more and more minimally with things. As I now see reason to not be as much a consumer, knowing demand for things is really with great harm to this world, that it is changing quickly from that, I would continue on with avoiding to buy what I can manage doing without. For storage I use boxes and plastic containers or bags, that I am not going to just throw away but would make all the use of them that I can. I now see I will live much more simply, as far as I can go with that.
I want to do what I think more people should come to for making the world better, with reducing the carbon footprint, getting off the grid if possible, and each growing food themselves that will work for betterment. I would do that. I want to have some land where I could do it. And these things that are of value for having sustainable ways would not be too hard to learn to do.

Reactions: shyvas

LoreD

Devotee
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Anyone try this? I thought this was a cool upcycling idea. The glass cutting kits are about $20+ on Amazon.

Lou

Master
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Anyone try this? I thought this was a cool upcycling idea. The glass cutting kits are about $20+ on Amazon.

When I was in college one of my roomates bought a glass cutter. Not as fancy as the one in the video.
We used it a lot. Not just for glasses either. I can't remember the other things we made.
We went thru a lot of 6 packs so we made matching sets of glasses for gifts. We liked the bottles that had the label printed right on the glass.
Oh, and the top parts made cool candle holders.