News The Michael Brown shooting

Michael Brown had no criminal record.
My newest t-shirt has arrived:

but that cop is a 'murderer'?

Non of us really knows what happened during the Michael Brown shooting, specifically.

I do agree that there is probably quite a lot of injustice towards black people from law enforcement, including shootings.

I remember watching a Kojak episode about the Marcus-Nelson Murders....I think it is on Youtube, but it won't show outside the US, I think.

His parents alluded to him having a record, they said something about his record not mattering and shouldn't be considered when looking at the shooting. I guess it was a juvenile record if it isn't available to the public. And then there's the robbery and assault of a store owner and attempted robbery and assault of a police officer, which those defending him are conveniently ignoring.

I really don't see anyone except a criminal committing two separate assaults and robberies in one afternoon.

And then there's the robbery and assault of a store owner and attempted robbery and assault of a police officer, which those defending him are conveniently ignoring.
Michael Brown was never charged with those alleged crimes. Michael Brown was not a criminal. Michael Brown was a high school graduate, two days from entering college.

Michael Brown was never charged with those alleged crimes. Michael Brown was not a criminal. Michael Brown was a high school graduate, two days from entering college.

He was never charged because he died before he could be charged. But that doesn't eliminate the fact that he was caught on camera committing those actions, as well as the witnesses at the store.
If he had lived, it's likely he would have been charged with those crimes. And it demonstrates his aggressive behavior and increases the likelihood that the cops version of events is accurate.

Of course he shouldn't have been killed for robbery, but if you punch a cop and grab his gun, bad stuff is probably going to happen, and you would have to be pretty arrogant or naive to think otherwise.

This not-so-model citizen was trying to do something actually decent, but cops killed him because he didn't obey their orders.

Police said Lawrence struggled with the arresting officer, who then shot him in the abdomen.

Lawrence died about 9:50 p.m., authorities said.

If you disobey a police officer's orders, he (and I do mean he, because it is the men of law enforcement who are doing the killing of unarmed people) is apparently allowed to end your ******* life.

more

Last edited:
The extended version of the Tamir Rice killing has been released. What follows is Tamir's 14-year-old sister coming to his aide and being tackled and handcuffed by the police, then put in the back of the cruiser. Tamir is struggling to survive this entire time. Nearly 10 minutes go by before emergency responders arrive.