The Halloween Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions: thefadedone
1393510_10152301817824377_1075902493_n.jpg

They reported on the news today that Miley Cyrus seems to be the most popular costume this year. Sounds about right considering I keep seeing pics all over FB and other social media sites of people dressed up in that mouse costume she wore at the awards show.:rolleyes:

Made Bea's ewok costume last night. She looks adorable. Mo as Princess L. is going to be a challenge. She seemed to think costume trying on time was nap time;the minute I put the thing over her head, fell down-belly up. Photo shoot should prove to be interesting.

I just signed on one of my facebooks to check a game and this is mostly where religous people are on it, well I seen this on my newsfeeds right when I logged on.
THE highest of all holidays in the Satanic religion is the date of one’s own birth. Halloween is the THIRD highest day. Didn't know you were celebrating the Highest Satanic Holiday when you celebrate your Birthday?

I just signed on one of my facebooks to check a game and this is mostly where religous people are on it, well I seen this on my newsfeeds right when I logged on.
THE highest of all holidays in the Satanic religion is the date of one’s own birth. Halloween is the THIRD highest day. Didn't know you were celebrating the Highest Satanic Holiday when you celebrate your Birthday?

Okay, that's just nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.