Health Issues The Everything Covid 19 Thread

Bringing people together :

Members of Breathe Harmony, the Guy’s and St Thomas’ NHS staff choir run by Breathe Arts Health Research, have created an international recording of Mariah Carey's ‘Anytime You Need a Friend’ in partnership with Musical Director Mike King and MyCool Music Foundation, bringing singers together to show their appreciation for the NHS.

The project has attracted over 100 musicians and singers from across the world with participants from the UK, USA, Barbados, Canada, Italy, Spain, Poland, South Africa, Australia, France, Belgium and Greece. These individuals have joined together through weekly virtual rehearsals, submitting individual home recordings on their mobile phones, to create a global message of solidarity. Produced by Musical Director Mike King who has worked with some of the most famous musical artists in the world, including Mark Ronson, Florence and the Machine and Boy George.

Everyone assumes that everyone else would be locked into a happy living environment but it isn't always the case

You would think this is going to have a lot of impact on people afterwards and what living environments they are choosing to live in.

I think I already said about the divorce rates in China after the lockdown there. I wonder how many unmarried couples are going to split up after this period as well. I feel sorry for kids stuck at home with useless parents who aren't helping them with their homework, or worse, addicts/abusive etc...

I wish I could find breakdowns of just what, and how much, factors that contribute to having a worse time with covid19 /
Are there studies of diet?
They do know high blood pressure, type 2 diabetes, overweight are all factors and they are all reversible.
I'm so afraid all this secondary knowledge- including seeing our environment heal itself- will all be lost
I keep thinking of what a great role this could be for Cory Booker

The fact that at least two regular posting members of this forum are denying science in this thread is why y'all won't be seeing me much any more. I feel like it's some kind of weird hell where some of the members are completely unscientific loons, and the rest of the members are such "nice" enablers that nothing else interesting is said, unless it directly involves food or animal rescue.

Oh my god. Not you too.

Alright, I'm out. Peace, cabbages.
I post a link to a scientific study on a medical journal site and you say I'm denying science. 🤔

There's a new study done in CA indicating more people than they thought have already been exposed. I know someone who took part in that study. They were sick in November and tested positive for antibodies. The data points to a factor of ~50-85% greater number of people in the state of CA likely to have been exposed already to the virus, even further lowering the mortality rate. I have another friend whose father died of a heart attack. Guess what they put on the death certificate? I *** you not. Is the virus contagious? Yes. Is it deadly? Well, if you are afraid of something that kills 1-2% of the population, then you should have already been staying home or wearing a mask outside and generally living in fear. We have people being arrested for paddleboarding alone, based on zero evidence of that person have or creating any risk to anyone. The surveillance plan has already been announced. So much for "conspiracy theories." I have friends in the medical field out of work; hospitals that have filed bankruptcy. I could go on and on, but it seems I'm talking to myself here. We here in CA are already on the other side of the curve, yet they continue to impose more restrictions. If you think that all of this is OK, I really have nothing else.

I wonder if anyone here is from Norway? I hear they have a very low mortality rate and very lax restrictions. I'll let you all Google that yourselves.

Peace out - be well. 💚

• Haha
Reactions: Forest Nymph
Last edited: