Health Issues The Everything Covid 19 Thread

In related news (and I very much believe 5G is related to all this, but you'd have to be watching Dana's videos I linked to see it), I watched Ban 5g in Australia on change.org go up by over 20,000 signatures in a single day, up from around 5,000 around a year ago. Some people are listening. Whether it will do any good, I don't know...

Back in the day, people would be concerned if they found there was a cellphone tower near them, also electricity pylons, people were worried about electromagnetic radiation coming from these things. Nowadays these cellphone towers are springing up all over including at schools and outside people's houses, but people who question the safety of this are insulted online by others, and no scientists are giving people any explanation or reassurance of the safety of these towers. I find it concerning.

Back in the day, people would be concerned if they found there was a cellphone tower near them, also electricity pylons, people were worried about electromagnetic radiation coming from these things. Nowadays these cellphone towers are springing up all over including at schools and outside people's houses, but people who question the safety of this are insulted online by others, and no scientists are giving people any explanation or reassurance of the safety of these towers. I find it concerning.

I have honestly not paid much attention to it until I started watching Dana's videos. Like, years ago, I had heard things about the wireless we're using now, cell phone dangers and stuff but to me it wasn't a focus. Just little bits I read or heard here and there. Everyone has a cell. I had a walk around phone (base phone transmitting basically like having a small tower in your home) and a cell also.

Then I started looking into 5G. So much worse. It's not just a cancer risk over so many years, or increases in infertility, or sleep disturbances/headaches - all effects people can have with the 2.4GHz being operated now ... the dangers are even worse. And scary. Some of
the US patents I've read recently on microwave tech are really scary. They can muck with the frequency to do different things, even to effecting
the oxygen molecule itself (that has been confirmed now).

People insult because fear is uncomfortable and they don't want to believe something that makes them afraid. So they insult and mock
the messenger. That's how it is on many subjects.

Some people are taking action and bringing the towers down. I mean, right now, doing that right now. Even *if* all the connection to Covid-19 *was* wrong, the technology is very powerful, 1000's of scientists warnings from around the world ignored on it, and virtually no safety tests have been done on it. That's enough reason right there.

Aha, here is our countryside cellphone tower.👇 (It's my photo, taken on Sept.20th). It stands at the edge of the woods, right next to our summer cottage. I'm probably not that sensitive, or not so suggestible, - therefore it doesn't bother me. But my mom claims that this tower's "signals" create "a disturbance inside her head", that she "hears weird noises inside her head", etc , etc. To certain extent, i do believe her, because brain is the first organ that reacts to electromagnetic disturbances. I've no idea why they decided to put this tower at this exact place (maybe bacause other suitable places are already occupied by electricity towers,- and there are not very much suitable places over here, considering that swamp is our main type of landscape), but town Tosno and other (more remote) settlements needed high-quality internet, so here it is...:shrug:
IMG_20190920_222341.jpg

My cousin suffers from an electromagnetic sensitivity which includes all electronics including computers and cell phones. She is unable to work or have any devices in her home. It’s causing a huge dilemma for the family. She’s only 34 and had just obtained her nursing license. She no longer has a career...in anything. It’s quite sad, really.

While people who suffer like this are few, I wonder what a 5G will do to her condition. I imagine it will exacerbate it.

Val... Whoa that is a huge one... I think they should not be allowed to be near houses at all.. Why the authorities put them there I don't know.

Nekodaiden ... In NZ we have had the problem for decades of electricity pylons near homes, and now the cellphone towers, and so many of them, we are only supposed to have essential services running during the lockdown, but many people have seen workers out building 5g towers.. Hardly essential.. Except for these telcos I guess.. For them to make money..

• Friendly
Reactions: Val
KLS ... I also have some problems with electromagnetic stuff.. The computer I used to use made the front of my hair fall out, and other laptops I had gave me all these aches and pains..
It’s so bizarre how it can affect some people. My cousin gets these “zaps” of electricity in her head. Her face goes numb and I forget what else she said she experiences. There doesn’t seem to be anything the doctors can do. She was diagnosed with vestibular migraines so may that has something to do with it. Sounds just awful.

In related news (and I very much believe 5G is related to all this, but you'd have to be watching Dana's videos I linked to see it), I watched Ban 5g in Australia on change.org go up by over 20,000 signatures in a single day, up from around 5,000 around a year ago. Some people are listening. Whether it will do any good, I don't know...

Well, you never know.:unamused:

75CCF837-323B-4ED9-AA08-C32B6D4A6136.jpeg

• Disagree
  • Wow
Reactions: Nekodaiden and Lou
Aha, here is our countryside cellphone tower.👇 (It's my photo, taken on Sept.20th). It stands at the edge of the woods, right next to our summer cottage. I'm probably not that sensitive, or not so suggestible, - therefore it doesn't bother me. But my mom claims that this tower's "signals" create "a disturbance inside her head", that she "hears weird noises inside her head", etc , etc. To certain extent, i do believe her, because brain is the first organ that reacts to electromagnetic disturbances. I've no idea why they decided to put this tower at this exact place (maybe bacause other suitable places are already occupied by electricity towers,- and there are not very much suitable places over here, considering that swamp is our main type of landscape), but town Tosno and other (more remote) settlements needed high-quality internet, so here it is...:shrug:
View attachment 20418

She wouldn't be the first( to hear "things" (signals, even voices) from a nearby cell tower ):

This man in Australia (a former telecom worker for several decades) actually found out about the dangers (from the cell towers we have now - not 5g) and took a tank to take them out.

But don't worry, it's all crazy conspiracies and baseless suspicion.

Last edited:
Haha! This really made me laugh- I love our governor and Ohios health director Dr Amy Acton, they've been wonderful getting the message across--

• Love
Reactions: Lou
It’s so bizarre how it can affect some people. My cousin gets these “zaps” of electricity in her head. Her face goes numb and I forget what else she said she experiences. There doesn’t seem to be anything the doctors can do. She was diagnosed with vestibular migraines so may that has something to do with it. Sounds just awful.

I think it is some people who suffer from it. there are 2 different issues as well. Radiation from the wifi signal, and also the electromagnetic radiation coming from the computer itself.. It's battery and fan..

I read about a man who had a rectangular patch of hair loss above his ear and he went to a few doctors. Eventually he went, after no luck, to one who asked him about his daily habits.. He said that he was a businessman, always on his cellphone, and that is when the doctor realised that the cellphone had caused the hair loss..

''We'll Meet Again'' is back again. I find this idea for a duet absolutely brilliant. Moreover, Vera Lynn is still alive and it must bring her back so many
memories.

Katherine Jenkins and Dame Vera Lynn revealed all proceeds from the release of We’ll Meet Again will go to supporting NHS staff.
Saturday, April 11 and that the proceeds from sales would go to the charity, NHS Charities Together which helps health workers with every day expenses and essential support
and volunteers treating COVID-19 patients and working to tackle the coronavirus outbreak. The single will be released on Saturday.
Lynn said: “The words ‘We’ll meet again’ speak to the hope we should all have during these troubling times.”

Katherine Jenkins and Dame Vera Lynn releasing We'll Meet Again duet in aid of NHS | Music | EntertainmentWorldabcnews | Worldabcnews