Health Issues The Everything Covid 19 Thread

My sister was saying the same thing about people who are traveling to New Hampshire to go hiking in the White Mountains. If you end up needing a rescue, that takes emergency people away from those who might need it for hospital trips because of the pandemic. It's unnecessary.

Agree. Nobody should be moving around except for an emergency.

Agree. Nobody should be moving around except for an emergency.
We still can. But i feel that it won't last very long... :hmm: Only on Wednesday, the president announced that quarantine was approaching,... but today, there came new measures (announced by Mishustin, our new prime minister). He seems like a reasonable guy.

• Sad
Reactions: Irene Adler
With the Hippa protection laws it can't even be discussed. There are people missing from work and we can only wonder
But wouldn’t they need to let you know if you were exposed?

Yes, I guess we would have to know if someone tested positive, it's that we don't know about all those who are out and don't get tested. A women who was helping us in our area left with breathing trouble. She told someone she had a "facetime" with a doctor who said it was bronchitis and she could come back monday! Even in an office visit I've never been told I had something like bronchitis without an xray!

I cannot believe what I’m seeing on Facebook. Oh wait, yes I can lol.

There is a town in Connecticut where the people are in an uproar about New Yorkers coming into their state. I can’t believe the nasty comments. They are talking “border control”. :eek: Thankfully there are many people standing up to this. Most of them, you can tell, are genuinely fearful. Others are just being jerks. ☹
There's a petition going around here to block everyone but residents coming into our town. I personally do not agree with this. Restaurants are still providing food to people and the vast majority of restaurant workers and grocery store workers can't afford to live here. They closed all the beaches, where people were actually 'behaving themselves,' so now everyone crowds at the to of the street instead of walking/running apart from each other on the beach. Doesn't seem to make sense to me.

With the Hippa protection laws it can't even be discussed. There are people missing from work and we can only wonder
We can say goodbye to that with the microchipping and tracking that will take place. Goodbye to medical privacy as we know it (if we're not careful).

Yes, I guess we would have to know if someone tested positive, it's that we don't know about all those who are out and don't get tested. A women who was helping us in our area left with breathing trouble. She told someone she had a "facetime" with a doctor who said it was bronchitis and she could come back monday! Even in an office visit I've never been told I had something like bronchitis without an xray!
I was diagnosed with bronchitis in January. Never had an x-ray. I've never heard of that being needed for a bronchitis diagnosis. Honestly, there were A LOT of people really sick around the same time. Myself, it was bad enough I went to UC, where they gave me a breathing treatment and sent me off with a new type of antibiotic I'd never had before. I was out of work for a week. Truth? I think it may have been CV. I know a lot of people who were sick around the same time and think the same thing. We're not going to know unless we are able to get the titer test. (Which by god I'll be getting before I'm submitting to a vaccine that they rush through without proper long-term studies/testing.) Now - that person with bronchitis - she should stay her as home, just like ANYONE who has ever been sick should stay the hell at home. That should have been common sense like *forever,* IMO, not just now, all of the sudden with the current panic.

Yes. My friend works in NYC sometimes, and there was a mass email about someone testing positive in her building. So they do contact people who might have been exposed. She would have heard from someone if she was suspected of being exposed. Mind you, her building has like 34 floors. :D

Well my county health department called a mandatory shelter-in-place order effective tomorrow. My work is deemed essential and going outside to exercise is allowed so it won't impact me too much. I hope it doesn't hurt business at the bike shop, it's actually been quite busy lately with so many people having free time and wanting to get out of the house.

I guarantee you, folks, when they roll this stuff out they're going to turn it on in such a way that it's going to seem like polio came back and you know what they've got ready for you? A vaccine. What do we hear about all the time on the news now? Vaccines, vaccines, vaccines...Now they are going to roll out a microwave weaponry system that is going to induce symptoms that people are going to think are a new type of virulent strain of polio or some sort of neuroinvasive encephalitis or some sort of paralytic disease that they are going to blame some newly-discovered strain of something and they're going to have a shot ready for you and they're going to make it mandatory. MARK MY WORDS, that's the plan here.

source: The Dangers of 5G: Where Technology Meets Biological Warfare — Steemit

I checked, this was 2 years ago. The video from youtube is also from 2 years ago.

He is talking about 5G @ 60Ghz wireless system (that incidentally was turned on live in Wuhan near the time of the "outbreak"), and mentions several of the symptoms of the so called "new" coronavirus that were initially being reported from China. Wuhan appears to be unique in some ways that may have intensified it over a shorter period.

source: The Dangers of 5G: Where Technology Meets Biological Warfare — Steemit

I checked, this was 2 years ago. The video from youtube is also from 2 years ago.

He is talking about 5G @ 60Ghz wireless system (that incidentally was turned on live in Wuhan near the time of the "outbreak"), and mentions several of the symptoms of the so called "new" coronavirus that were initially being reported from China. Wuhan appears to be unique in some ways that may have intensified it over a shorter period.
I saw it on the news this morning, that OneWeb announced bankruptcy. It (OneWeb) was launching its satellites from 2 russian launch sites, "Baikonur" and "Vostochny" ("Eastern"). No 5G whatsoever... I suspect, a major part of investments into "Vostochny" is going to be frozen as well.

About this data

This data changes rapidly, so what’s shown may be out of date. Table totals may not always represent an accurate sum. Information about reported cases is also available on the World Health Organization site.

It doesn’t include all cases Confirmed cases aren’t all cases. They only include people who tested positive. Testing rules and availability vary by country.

I haven’t fact checked yet. Figured I would spread the rumor first lol.

FROM THE NEWSROOM: PROVIDENCE, R.I. (AP) — Gov. Gina Raimondo says the Rhode Island National Guard will go door to door in the coastal communities starting Saturday to ask people if they are visiting from New York and informing them of Rhode Island's mandatory 14-day quarantine for people from there.

The Democrat says the measure is extreme but necessary because the New York City area is the epicenter of the coronavirus pandemic in the U.S. and is needed to control its spread.

The order came on the same day state police started pulling over vehicles with New York license plates to inform them of the quarantine order.

• Informative
  • Sad
Reactions: Irene Adler and Val
I read online that extremely vulnerable people (there is a certain definition of this category) in the UK have started receiving boxes of free groceries and toilet paper and they will be getting this every week. One person said the delivery driver said this is from Boris.

(Boris Johnson, obviously. The PM here.)

Reactions: Irene Adler
This is great, but, in these circumstances, it sounds quite ambiguously:???: (just in case, i'm NOT trying to make fun at anything).

Huh?

I think the driver was just making the point that it was from the government for free for them. The person that got the box said they had to register on a government website to tell them that someone in their household was classed as "extremely vulnerable" beforehand.

• Friendly
Reactions: Val

FROM THE NEWSROOM: PROVIDENCE, R.I. (AP) — Gov. Gina Raimondo says the Rhode Island National Guard will go door to door in the coastal communities starting Saturday to ask people if they are visiting from New York and informing them of Rhode Island's mandatory 14-day quarantine for people from there.

The Democrat says the measure is extreme but necessary because the New York City area is the epicenter of the coronavirus pandemic in the U.S. and is needed to control its spread.

The order came on the same day state police started pulling over vehicles with New York license plates to inform them of the quarantine order.

It's not extreme and people still act as though they are all alone on the planet.

This is how the virus spread in Italy before the lockdown. Many Italians who where in Lombardy headed back home to the south and spread the virus.

I actually think that the lockdown should be tighter. Most people don't like their liberty to be taken away and will pay the consequences.

• Agree
Reactions: Irene Adler and Val

Correct me if I am missing something here, isn't this an excellant way of spreading a contagion?