Health Issues The Everything Covid 19 Thread

Ahahahahahahaha.......media caught lying!!! Citizens see for themselves what's really going on in hospitals/CV centers, footage from Italy doubles as footage from NY....and more!

Please explain why I should accept this as being at least as credible as a mainstream media news source? I'm not giving greater validity to one source vs the other, but why should I accept one over the other?

I have a family member who is a CCU nurse in a hot spot area, but haven't contacted him to ask him what's going on where he is--I figure he's plenty busy right now.

We're expecting a new Putin's "speech to the nation" after 4p.m. What will it be?? "Highly likely", it will be an order about further quarantine measures, measures of support of industries and average citizens, and some info about fees and punishment for the violation of quarantine regime and self-isolation regime. We're afraid of further restrictions. Mom is acting dumb,- she's missing a chance to stock up on smth. else, while it's all not completely closed. Anyway, we're waiting for what Putin says.:hide:
Meanwhile, i'm going for a walk along the field while this option is still available. Because, tomorrow we can face the same restrictions as in Moscow. ...If i dare to walk some more than in previous days, i'll try and walk to Mokkolovo peninsula,- therefore, i'll see our former house :sigh: ...and the river!!!🏞

• Sad
Reactions: Irene Adler
This whole hysteria regarding this virus is getting more and more ridiculous, governments jump at opportunity at power grab to the point of totalitarian control over citizens. It got to the point that damage of restrictions and policy caused to fight virus likely by huge margin exceeds damage virus has capacity to inflict. Someone should give governments a memo this isn't highly-lethal virus with capacity bring civilization down only a virus, that is a threat to overwhelmingly for people with weak immune systems. Instead targeting such people and advising to take precautions, those donkeys at least in some cases highly cripple trade, production, services (in some quite a bit of cases resulting in people losing jobs) and take away some basic liberties from people over such triviality that could have been handled with far less effort and damage inflicted to society. It's closely approaching analogy of burning your house down to kill a spider, it's just amusing how ridiculous reaction to it is, aside of being highly annoying.

Putin has just spoken his "speech to the nation". I missed most of it, because Annie called me on one very important matter, about which i'll tell you tomorrow IF it works (it has to work, because it's the only option)...🎹🔨🔨🔨📽🎙🎶🕺💃
Long story short, Putin declared "vacations" until the end of April (non-working days), allegedly with wages that has to come in time. He also admitted with regret, that the awful situation in Moscow is still not under control, that it's still not possible to stop the spreading of disease. I haven't listened the whole speech yet (in NTV news app), but i feel a little more "relaxed", as he promised us that we would be paid.💰
I'm morally exhausted by fighting with mom, so i'm heading out for a walk.🏃

Last edited:
Please explain why I should accept this as being at least as credible as a mainstream media news source? I'm not giving greater validity to one source vs the other, but why should I accept one over the other?

I have a family member who is a CCU nurse in a hot spot area, but haven't contacted him to ask him what's going on where he is--I figure he's plenty busy right now.

So called mainstream media sources (corporations in particular) have a history of telling lies and fabricating stories. As corporations, they are not individuals that can be held accountable, and they are (by law) mandated to operate primarily to benefit their bottom line. They are bought and sold and to date, there are just a handful that control most of the media on television, much online content and with the appropriation of youtube, much of the content that is prioritized in search results. They also often (though not always) use sigil technology as well as broadcast on a frequency that induces a hypnotic state - such state leaves the consumer with impaired ability to question what they are consuming - obviously the latter only applies video media.

These are just some reasons I do not trust, nor consider credible, corporate sources to begin with. That also does not mean every alternative source is trustworthy. I want to know things like:

Do they broadcast for a profit motive?
Have they purposely and deliberately lied about something?
What are their reasons for broadcast? To promote themselves? A product? For the good of humanity?

The clips displayed in that video are taken from individuals who aren't operating from million dollar budgets and orders from higher ups. Just individuals who want the world to see what they see, and compare it to what their "credible media" is telling them.

Outrageous stories occurs here in SPb. 3 hospitals (at once) appeared to have become a Petri dish for covid. If i understood it correctly, the doctors got sick, and then they contaminated ordinary patients who were staying in hospital with heart disease, surgeries, etc. That's why SPb has such a big growth of number of cases in the last 24hrs. But in SPb, it's still less than it was it was on Tuesday.
Another creepy story occured in Komi republic, in Syktyvkar city. The same happened there: contamination inside one hospital. 50(!) people at once were infected.
Also, the number of infected increased in SPb area. In "Murino" district, "New Nines" district, etc. I'm not even talking about Moscow, where 595 new cases have been detected in last 24hrs.
In total: 3548 registered contamination cases in the country (including 771 new cases within the last 24hrs:pout:); 235 - fully recovered; 30 - dead (including 6 deaths within the last 24hrs:hmm:); 147 confirmed cases in SPb (including 22 new cases); 31 confirmed cases in SPb area.
All the news are overloaded with info about the plane (An-124, "Ruslan" of Space Airforce) that Putin had sent to New York. (But i doubt that average citizens will get a lot of equipment and hygiene items out of this plane). Our government really thinks that after this gesture, Trump becomes more friendly towards Russia and does some "favour" from his side. I seriously doubt it either. Anyway, sending this plane was a necessity. We cannot leave other people in trouble just because they have such a president as *you know who*. Unfortunately, all these items won't last very long. I really hope that China sends something/somebody else to the US,- especially to the states which have been hit by the disease and economical difficulties to the worst extent. If people and nations hadn't been so divided and hostile towards each other, the situation would be "more under control" than it is possible now.:sigh:
When i see heartbreaking news about what's happening in the US, i start crying and can't operate normally for the rest of the day.😖🥺🤦‍♀️ My brain is trying to protect my mental health from the reality,- therefore it comes up with weirdest dreams.🥴

Maybe try and put covid on ignore for a while Val :sleepy:

The son in law of my friend from work has now been hospitalized. The wife and three year old tested negative but sadly the three month old is positive. ☹
I hope everyone is OK! Massive healing vibes coming their way.

My nephew Matt in New Hampshire might have to be tested. He's living with his dad and stepmom, who's a nurse, and she had to be tested because she helped treat a man who ended up dying from COVID-19. If she tests positive, they will all have to be tested. As it is, they are housebound now for the 14 days. Also, a friend of mine likely has it. She's awaiting test results, but they are pretty sure she has it. Her husband so far is OK, but they have to stay 6 feet apart in their own home. :(

Morning/afternoon y'all! Another beautiful and cool morning today! I don't plan on going anywhere today. Last night I visited a little with a few of my close neighbors. It's good to have some IRL interaction, I think. One lady, who has health issues, has been forbidden by her doctor to go anywhere for months already! Her daughter does live with her though and she said she orders stuff. She has several pets as well. Her other daughter has left her Border Collie with her also. I saw this big dog the other day and wondered where he belonged. People here have small dogs only. She did get permission from the property manager to have this guy who is a nice dog. Another of my neighbors is a manager at the "big" Walmart and clued me in on when the trucks come. Turns out one should not shop early in the morning!