Health Issues The Everything Covid 19 Thread

Did you get any side effects?

My friend who lives in the Caribbean just had Covid.

I did. I started to have fatigue and a strange feeling like being poisoned after a few hours. The following day, I had chills and extreme fatigue which lasted until the following morning.

We had a guy down here who purposely went out and got himself infected with covid. It seems he thought it was all overrated.
Well, he ended up a hell of a mess in hospital. Seems when he left the hospital he was full of apologies to every one for his stupidity, thanking the hospital staff and warning everyone over the dangers of covid.:dizzy:

Apparently in (The U.S.), you have to be 65+ and/or immunocompromised to be eligible for the booster.

It seems that they're being more casual about the booster, but has anyone heard when (or if) it will be available for the next age group?

Apparently in (The U.S.), you have to be 65+ and/or immunocompromised to be eligible for the booster.

It seems that they're being more casual about the booster, but has anyone heard when (or if) it will be available for the next age group?
The last I heard was that Pfizer had asked for federal approval of its booster for everyone. I don't believe it's been granted yet.

Reactions: beancounter
I think I'm going to get my booster shot soon. The make appointments for hospital staff here without appointments now.

COVID wave is rolling again.
Wards are full, X-rays are looking awful in too many people, some already have died (and not all in their 80s, mind you), elective program is not running and I guess I have to get used to being a contact person again.
I was a level 1 contact last Friday, no symptoms so far, two tests negative - either contact wasn't long enough or the vaccine is doing its job.

there are some weird waves around - my hometown is in northern Ontario and they had very few cases over the entire time of the pandemic and then a few weeks ago it all shifted and they currently have 113 active cases with a population of about 83,000

I live in southern Ontario which is much more population dense and the population in my city is about 200,000 and we have just 22 active cases.

there is a small upswing in general, in our province, thankfully mask requirements are still in effect - strange times

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

• Friendly
Reactions: KLS52
We have six more cases… Three between the ages of zero and nine, two between 10 and 19, and one 65+.

• Friendly
Reactions: Emma JC
My county only had 6 new cases last week.
There is a discussion on ending the indoor mask mandate.
the boosters are now available for Everyone. And they now vaccinate children over 5. Our vaccination rate (even among kids) is over 90%.

I'm going to get my booster and flu vaccine next week. won't be too long till I will go out to eat or to the gym.

Looks like Aaron Rodgers made a full recovery despite not being vaccinated, just like Joe Rogan. I hope that makes you all very angry.

I just booked my third booster for 1st December.:)
I think I’m going to make an appointment for sunday. For some reason, our local CVS is only doing Moderna on the weekends.

Reactions: Raven
I saw one of my neighbors, who I sometimes walk with, this morning. She just told me her daughter has covid. 😳 I immediately backed up lol. We chatted from opposite sides of the street. The daughter is in healthcare but she’s an administrator for a home care agency. And she is vaccinated. Luckily her symptoms are that of a head cold and nothing more. I will be steering clear of them for awhile lol.

• Sad
Reactions: PTree15