The Everything Christmas Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm with you on that. :(

I can't believe I'm already starting to feel sad that it's almost here (over). :( But I took the day off from work so I'm going to do some baking. That will make me feel better! :)
We have a saying in Norway that Christmas lasts until Easter ... In reality, the Christmas mood is usually gone by New Year's day, but it sounds as if that's not too bad by international standards!

Reactions: KLS52
The day after is the worst for me. But this year we are doing things a bit differently. Will be with family, cousins, aunts, siblings Christmas Day. Then just my immediate family the day after and sister in law on Sunday. So I will have three Christmases which will help extend the holiday and ease the let down a bit. :)

The day after is the worst for me. But this year we are doing things a bit differently. Will be with family, cousins, aunts, siblings Christmas Day. Then just my immediate family the day after and sister in law on Sunday. So I will have three Christmases which will help extend the holiday and ease the let down a bit. :)
I have off from work from Christmas eve noon until Monday, so I'm happy!

Status
Not open for further replies.