The Everything Christmas Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bucket list...when you make it to NY. :)

I haven't got around to getting a tree (again) but I have put up some fairy lights. Next year I am getting a real tree!

Reactions: KLS52
How gorgeous is this Christmas table, looking on Pinterest always makes me feel inadequate.:p

641be4875437b6490cd5cc7f6d6d75fd_zps34f702b0.jpg

Reactions: ledboots
I can't believe I'm already starting to feel sad that it's almost here (over). :( But I took the day off from work so I'm going to do some baking. That will make me feel better! :)

Reactions: sallyomally
I started to watch a film called The Nine Lives of Christmas about a fireman rescuing a ginger cat and it was really cute. :p

1084021_zps2ed36577.jpg

I found some snowflake window decal stickers that I put up and they look quite nice.:angel:

I liked that movie. One of the better, new ones. Some of the others are not good. I like a lot of the older Hallmark movies better....from the early 2000's.

I liked that movie. One of the better, new ones. Some of the others are not good. I like a lot of the older Hallmark movies better....from the early 2000's.

Yes, some of them are bad and I switch over almost straight away.:rofl:

Reactions: KLS52
So excited...I actually baked vegan cookies today! I made a batch of egg nog cookies and raspberry filled linzer cookies. And I have the dough mixed for my butter cookies so I can knock them out tomorrow.

Reactions: sallyomally
So excited...I actually baked vegan cookies today! I made a batch of egg nog cookies and raspberry filled linzer cookies. And I have the dough mixed for my butter cookies so I can knock them out tomorrow.

I love the aroma of biscuits/cookies baking in the oven. It always makes a house so inviting during this time of the year.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.