The Everything Animal Thread

''A security guard has been jailed for more than five years for stabbing 16 cats in a series of night-time attacks.
Steven Bouquet killed nine cats around Brighton between October 2018 and June 2019. Seven more were injured.
The 54-year-old had denied 16 counts of criminal damage and possession of a knife but was found guilty in June.
Bouquet, who has been dubbed the "Brighton cat killer", was sentenced to five years and three months in prison at Hove Crown Court.''

WARNING - DISTRESSING IMAGES: EXCLUSIVE: Footage shows beagles being piled onto overcrowded trolleys and whimpering before being force fed chemicals for 90 days in what comedian Ricky Gervais called 'terrible cruelty'

''With each refusal Schleu's frustration grew, the German finally exploding with a scream that echoed through the empty stadium as tears poured down her face.
Her coach urged her to hit the horse. Raisner's orders to "really hit it, hit," were heard live back in Germany, triggering a wave of criticism.

Raisner herself punched the horse once above the back leg.'':mad:

Germany's modern pentathlon coach disqualified after punching horse

I was in the kitchen making lunch when I heard a pig crying on the tv. I rushed out to see what it was and it was playing an older show from W5 called Farm Secrets: Balarama about a pig farm in Ontario called Paragon Farms. An undercover investigator went in as a new worker and filmed the way they treated the pigs. Hitting, slapping, castrating and tail docking of baby piglets without anesthetic, killing a mother pig having trouble giving birth with a stun gun to the head, that failed and they had to do it again, then cut her open and pulled out all of the little piglets from the dead mother. OMG!
Honestly, I was crying, it was just terrible. Pigs are intelligent sentient beings and the pain inflicted on them was terrible.
I wish all of this animal cruelty would stop!
After the film clips they talked about the politicians passing a new bill and I thought ok, it's stopping this cruelty. NO, it was a bill preventing undercover investigators from filming this kind of stuff. When will it ever end?!

• Friendly
  • Sad
Reactions: PTree15 and Lou
I was in the kitchen making lunch when I heard a pig crying on the tv. I rushed out to see what it was and it was playing an older show from W5 called Farm Secrets: Balarama about a pig farm in Ontario called Paragon Farms. An undercover investigator went in as a new worker and filmed the way they treated the pigs. Hitting, slapping, castrating and tail docking of baby piglets without anesthetic, killing a mother pig having trouble giving birth with a stun gun to the head, that failed and they had to do it again, then cut her open and pulled out all of the little piglets from the dead mother. OMG!
Honestly, I was crying, it was just terrible. Pigs are intelligent sentient beings and the pain inflicted on them was terrible.
I wish all of this animal cruelty would stop!
After the film clips they talked about the politicians passing a new bill and I thought ok, it's stopping this cruelty. NO, it was a bill preventing undercover investigators from filming this kind of stuff. When will it ever end?!
Here is the location of the death camp Paragon Farms, Ontario (+(1)-(519)-5873558)
I say we all get together with some guns and liberate these pigs.

• Love
Reactions: EllieW
1628919963520.png
1628920078658.png
Nobby the puppy was born without front legs. The poor pup was only four hours old when the vet said it would probably be for the best to euthanize him.

Nubby’s owner, however, made a decisive decision.
Nobby had a rough start in life. He was born without front legs and had trouble getting to his mom to nurse. His mother accepted him, but Nubby’s siblings pushed him away so that he couldn’t eat.
hanize-puppy-born-without-front-legs-decides-go-give-him-a-second-chance/

• Friendly
  • Love
Reactions: EllieW and KLS52