The Everything Animal Thread

I was out early one Sunday morning and the Sunday paper was sitting in the driveways.
There was a little box of cereal included with each paper that day.

On my way home I went by three houses in row who still had their papers on their driveways. Each driveway had ONE crow eating breakfast.

• Haha
Reactions: EllieW and shyvas
My daughter’s latest rescue. His family is moving out of the country and couldn’t take him with them. He’s a very cool bearded dragon. Approximately two years old. His name is Queso.
Personally I think she’s crazy. He’s pretty high maintenance. But then I did it all when my kids were young.
B8FCCADC-CAC4-4520-B84A-1EDC298954B6.jpeg

• Friendly
Reactions: Tom L. and shyvas
I follow Louis on Facebook. He’s such a chill boy.

He’s often just hanging with the local fox. So cute.

You were and are a good mama, @#KLS52!
My daughter’s latest rescue. His family is moving out of the country and couldn’t take him with them. He’s a very cool bearded dragon. Approximately two years old. His name is Queso.
Personally I think she’s crazy. He’s pretty high maintenance. But then I did it all when my kids were young.

• Love
  • Friendly
Reactions: shyvas and KLS52
A bird charity has just four months to save itself, and the thousands of injured gulls it cares for.
Bird Aid's sanctuary in Hailsham, East Sussex, houses 250 attacked or injured birds at any one time, including 100 permanent residents.

1629303704134.png
"People attack them, throw them into bins, it's horrendous," she said.
Gulls from across the country are taken to Bird Aid, and people from all over the world ring Mrs Gould for advice on caring for injured gulls.
"People call them a nuisance, but they adapt to us. They're not wanted on the beach, we keep building hotels, houses, towns on the beachfront and they're not wanted there either.
"They need to live somewhere. They have a right to be here, and be treated kindly."
1629303655291.png

• Sad
Reactions: KLS52