The Everything Animal Thread

322999848_670507661443604_3534497353268936996_n.jpg

Reactions: Lou

Fabulous news. I love seeing them fly overhead during the warm summer months:

The organisers of the city's largest ever petition have declared victory after their campaign to save starlings achieved its goal.

Reactions: KLS52
Hello everyone! Join to my new YT channel about animals and pets. Just follow and enjoy relaxing and peaceful videos with animals. New videos everyday :)
Here is one of my videos

321974837_2994399544196986_5268421365084097400_n.jpg

With your support we are working hard to create a world in which wildlife is celebrated, appreciated, and protected, and a future where barbaric ‘hobbies’ like fox hunting and bird shooting are consigned to history.

Since our launch we have become a leading voice for wildlife and advocate for change.

Thanks to our supporters we have already funded hard-hitting undercover investigations with national media coverage. Helped ban ‘trail hunting’ on National Trust and Forestry England land. Produced ground-breaking animations and videos. Given grants to support sabs, monitors and wildlife rescues. Won 2021 Campaigner of the Year Award in the Great Outdoors Magazine.

It's mind boggling that these vile thugs i.e. hunters can get away with the murder of our beautiful wildlife.

“I heard from neighbours the unsupervised hounds in Horn Hill had been seen chasing a fox into a yard and they remained in the lane when the mounted followers left. I don't know whether the fox got away.
“This is deeply concerning - that the hunt assumes the right to invade quiet residential streets in villages, that these hounds were out of control, chasing a fox and those hounds could easily have killed a cat.

• Sad
Reactions: PTree15
I was utterly shocked that this company based in the UAE sells these kind of products in the USA.

ITV News approached the company for comment.

It trades from a website ending .co.uk but a phone number and address suggests it is based in the United Arab Emirates.

FmMCfWlXwAAja7I

322880439_3288031724778757_1649899321131776450_n.jpg

324247311_1939091926429837_7107377790945473682_n.jpg

Sadly, the hunting season is in full swing and our wildlife is being tortured and murdered by a group of people
that call themselves hunters. Over here in France, you can hear gunshots in the countryside and people relate
to how many wild boars,hare,rabbits, birds etc they are killing and eating.
Whilst in the UK, trail hunts are also
taking place in the English countryside. Poor foxes and badgers are tortured and torn apart by innocent hounds, who
know no better. Please help our wildlife by joining various anti hunting groups, signing petitions, writing to your MP and
also by attending the various demos that are taking place.

At this rate, our wildlife will become extinct and we'll only be left with films and pictures of these magnificent and innocent animals.

• Sad
Brits cannot be considered as a nation of animal lovers anymore. A fox was killed in Kent yesterday by huntsmen and now this vile
person boasts about how many wild animals he has slaughtered for fun!

Posing for a sad photo, here is a Briton who slaughters magnificent animals such as this lion on African hunting holidays.

Serial trophy hunter Syed Rizwan, 44, has been on hunts all over the world, his last just before Christmas, part of an industry that has led to more than 1.7 million animals being killed for sport in a decade.

• Sad