The Democrats USA (2018-2020)

I think I’m just so nervous about this election that everything is scaring me...

Take that fear and channel it.
Look up your local Indivisible chapter and see if there are any things you can do to help. I've been helping them out with postcard campaigns for a couple of years now. We used to meet up once a month in a group at the library but now we do it all by mail (they mail a small box of postcards to you for you to get out. And you mail them back to them for the stamps and the mailing)

There are other things that they do from making phone calls to writing letters but the postcards are super easy and safe. And there are a lot of other organizations you can donate money to.

Well I'll vote for Joe and Kamala as long as they stick to the climate platform. I very much think the DNC should be bullied by progressives by threatening walk out to do so. Joe has reassured us that he plans to move forward with stopping fossil fuel subsidies even after the DNC "quietly removed it from the platform" but all I have to say is....he'd better.

Yes, I know we're living in a dystopian nightmare but I'm conscious enough of reality to not just buy into bs. I'm neither refusing to vote for a centrist - right now that would be childish and even insane - HOWEVER nor am I compromising on climate change. They can't have "business as usual" just because the country has to gone to hell.

• Agree
Reactions: silva and Lou