The coffee Lovers thread

thefadedone

Needs a life
Reaction score
How do you like your coffee? Black, no sugar? Milk and sugar? Latte only? Flavored? Iced? Dark and strong or light and sweet?

I'm one of those people that needs a super sweet coffee. Decaf only . Hot or iced but always with some sort of flavoring, non dairy milk or creamer and lots of sugar.

Drip coffee I prefer strong and black. If it's weak or bad coffee, then I take milk and sugar. Never one or the other, it must be both. I love espresso. I love americanos. I love lattes, but only if they're not overly sweetened. Iced coffee is awesome. I just really love coffee.

I love black coffee, at home I have a senseo coffee machine. I used to have a filter coffee machine and I'd grind my own beans for it. Outside I drink black americanos.

I occasionally have almond milk in my coffee, but it's pretty rare. I used to really like fancy coffees from coffee shops, but since I'm vegan and allergic to soya milk I can't have them anymore :(

ETA: Oh and no sugar either, I think sugar makes coffee taste vile, but that's probably because I never drank it that way. Flavoured syrups are okay though.

I love coffee :) I take it black, with a little sugar if it's not really good coffee. I also love lattes, and frapps in the summer.

Coffee, the love of my life.

I used to only drink black unsweetened coffee. Then I branched out into lattes. & very recently have a new found love for syrups...I have a little collection at home now. They can be way too sweet if bought from a coffee shop though.

Sometime I will still just have a nice black americano though. :)

I love black coffee, at home I have a senseo coffee machine.

I love my Senseo coffeemaker. :)

I don't feel that I am a true coffee lover because I can't drink the stuff black. :( those of you who do, I hold you in the highest regard, lol.

I like my coffee light and sweet but it has to start out as a dark and bold blend. When I'm not using my Senseo, I make a blend of Columbian and Espresso and add some sugar and Silk creamer. Really can't/won't drink it any other way. I love it so much and am so particular with how it is brewed that I rush into work early on most days so I get to make it for the office. Otherwise I won't drink it. Most of the time whoever else makes it makes it way too weak.

Speaking of coffee, going to go have my morning cup right now. :)

I'm not much of a regular coffee drinker. I drink it only once in a while. When I go into Starbucks, it's because I have a gift card to use up. I usually get a caffe mocha because the chocolate is what it's all about for me. ;) I get it iced or hot depending on the weather.

I prefer good coffee black, or sometimes with a splash of creamer.

Coffee that isn't so good needs to have both creamer and sugar. Even with sugar, I don't like anything too overly sweetened, just enough taste.

I don't like it super-strong, but I won't drink weak coffee.

I make it at home with a Keurig coffee maker.

I won't drink coffee that my husband makes, as he makes it so that it tastes just like horrible diner coffee that's been sitting on the burner all day.

People who like coffee but don't think they could drink it black - if it's good coffee you'd probably like it. Bad coffee ie shitty instant coffee needs milk & sweetening to make it bearable...

I've been a black coffee drinker since high school, and I only occasionally treat myself to a latte (usually the seasonal Starbucks ones). I've actually been trying to cut my coffee intake down to a cup a day and switching to green tea for the rest of the day. We'll see how well that goes. I've tried to give up coffee several times, and I always come crawling back.

I've actually been trying to cut my coffee intake down to a cup a day and switching to green tea for the rest of the day.

I did this recently. I used to drink two cups of coffee in the morning, but I've switched to one cup of coffee and then two cups of green tea.

I did this recently. I used to drink two cups of coffee in the morning, but I've switched to one cup of coffee and then two cups of green tea.
I got to where I was drinking up to four cups of coffee in the morning, and it would turn me into a jittery lunatic. I also started to notice that I was having really bad caffeine crashes in the afternoon, so hopefully cutting down to a more sensible dosage will help. Plus, the health benefits of green tea sound awfully nice.

^ :(

I heard on TV the other say that if you drink coffee regularly that's fine, and if you don't that's fine, but it only affects your mood/energy if you sometimes drink coffee because your body isn't used to it. I only drink one-two mugs a day though.

People who like coffee but don't think they could drink it black - if it's good coffee you'd probably like it. Bad coffee ie shitty instant coffee needs milk & sweetening to make it bearable...

Yeah, I've always drank filter or espresso coffee, so instant tastes really bad to me. I'd rather not drink coffee than drink instant. It's sort of awkward though when somebody asks me if I want a coffee, I want to ask if it's instant or not, but that would be rude... so I just say no.

What is an americano?

For hot coffee-black.
Cold coffee I love with chocolate soy or almond.
I thought I was buying Silk dark chocolate almond, but found it was vanilla after I added to the cold coffee left from this morning. It was very good!

I drink regular coffee iced with soy creamer and lots of sweetner in the summer. But if it's hot, I prefer a soy latte or just plain espresso. I'm more of a tea person, but I admit to being hooked on vanilla soy lattes from Starbucks :D.

I like lattes but I am yet to find a good dairy substitute. I have tried soy but I dont like it. So I can make them at home but there is no option out.