The Coffee House-Come & Chat With Us!(February 2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning/afternoon y'all! I have the day off today and it is going to be another very warm day. The weather is so messed up! Today record heat yet again, then a cool down and Friday will be 20 degrees cooler!
I have no plans for today. I will probably watch a movie.

Morning/afternoon y'all! I have the day off today and it is going to be another very warm day. The weather is so messed up! Today record heat yet again, then a cool down and Friday will be 20 degrees cooler!
I have no plans for today. I will probably watch a movie.
It's been crazy up here as well. First it's 50, then it's in the teens. We had some sort of snow/ice mix this morning, and it's going to rain later. I have errands to run, so I'm waiting for things to warm up a bit before I go out.

• Friendly
Reactions: Chryssie and Val
I just took advantage of a perk I get from T-Mobile! Every Tuesday they have "T-Mobile Tuesday" and offer a deal at various merchants. Today it was a FREE Whopper and the Impossible Whopper is now included in all of Burger King's deals. So I went there and got one! I was chatting with an employee while it was prepared and told her I didn't remember what meat tasted like. She said it tastes like the Impossible Whopper! :D So I guess this is a good thing to help people at least try a veggie option!

@Chryssie I’m glad you got a free Impossible Burger! 👍

I just started with a new primary doctor today, and I like her! She’s smart and easy to talk to and best of all, she’s vegan, so she’s totally sympathetic with my ongoing quest for a healthy vegetarian diet!

I was supposed to go the lab this morning and get some blood drawn, but I forgot I was supposed to go in fasting, and I had breakfast because I was starving. It’s a good thing it’s a walk-in lab and I didn’t make an appointment. I can’t go on Thursday or Friday, and they’re closed on the weekends, so I’ll have to go on Monday. I’ll just eat a big dinner on Sunday so I won’t be quite so hungry on Monday morning. 😜

Reactions: PTree15 and Val
So, this is the little girl's picture from Petfinder. I haven't taken a decent photo of her yet. She's actually a light reddish brown, not blonde like in the photo.

And yeah, Day 11, and I still haven't decided on her name.

However, she and Lukas were lying on the bed mouth-wrestling today, which made me very happy. Their relationship is progressing much more smoothly and quickly than I could have hoped. I really agonized over this choice for Lukas, and I got really lucky.

download.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.