Tattoos

No tattoos here, but I've wanting one the last few years. Particularly, more recently...I would love something small, and obscure in memory of Thor :smitten:, but haven't found anything that quite says, "this is the one". Not to mention I'm scared and probably past the age of wanting/needing a tattoo, lol.

No tattoos here, but I've wanting one the last few years. Particularly, more recently...I would love something small, and obscure in memory of Thor :smitten:, but haven't found anything that quite says, "this is the one". Not to mention I'm scared and probably past the age of wanting/needing a tattoo, lol.

There shouldn't be any age restriction,:) well apart from very young people and babies obviously!:p

I've never come across anything that moved me enough to get inked. That and I'm fickle at times, knowing me I'd finally get something only to regret my choice later on.

I've never come across anything that moved me enough to get inked. That and I'm fickle at times, knowing me I'd finally get something only to regret my choice later on.

What about that lovely doggy face in your avatar? Some of the better tattoo artists do great animal artwork from a photo.

What about that lovely doggy face in your avatar? Some of the better tattoo artists do great animal artwork from a photo.

That's an idea, maybe after he's gone I'll do something in his memory, I like this picture of him.

IMG_0067.jpg

image201206220001.jpg image201206220002.jpg back.jpg

My back one is an old picture, but I just took the other two. I have a wedding date on my ankle I need covered. I think sunflowers, after I get a job.

Reactions: Dedalus
I know a few people who are scared of needles but are addicted to tattoos! It doesn't look like a needle, the way getting a shot does. It doesn't even feel like it's going into you, though obviously multiple needles are at once. I personally also don't think they hurt at all. :)

I know a few people who are scared of needles but are addicted to tattoos! It doesn't look like a needle, the way getting a shot does. It doesn't even feel like it's going into you, though obviously multiple needles are at once. I personally also don't think they hurt at all. :)
That's me to a tee. I *hate* having blood drawn/getting a jab--I faint and cry but somehow have 8 tattoos. I find it uncomfortable rather than painful.

I'm super scared of syringe needles, but tattoos and piercings are fine to me :3 can't wait to get more.

That's me to a tee. I *hate* having blood drawn/getting a jab--I faint and cry but somehow have 8 tattoos. I find it uncomfortable rather than painful.
Yup! Thats how some of my friends are. It's funny how that works :)

I agree, it's uncomfortable, but I wouldn't say it's painful.

I just got mine on my wrist today!
tat.jpg

Attachments

• 528132_10150906899393907_357627326_n.jpg
    528132_10150906899393907_357627326_n.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 179
Reactions: Dedalus