Taco Bell

We have a Taco Bell about two minutes from our place. We eat there fairly often,even though my bean tacos come with meat on a pretty regular basis.Poor things just cannot wrap their heads around a taco made with no meat or cheese. Back around I go,explaining my order to a very confused looking person who in turn tries to explain things to another very confused looking person.I finally learned to examine the contents of the bag before driving away! A friend introduced me to a very tasty special order burrito;potato,beans,extra pico de gallo,and grilled. Not bad for faux Mexican food.

Wow, that's really annoying! Not once has my order been messed up over here, although once I did get a "oh, you're one of those veeeeegans" when I ordered my meal.

Reactions: sallyomally
Nearest taco bell is 65 miles away for me. We do have a McDonalds though. :confused: A Subway, DQ, Taco Johns and Pizza Hut round out the fast food joints. We used to have a KFC and A&W long, long time ago both have been gone for well over 20 years.

I thought there was a law that there must be a Taco Bell every 5 miles in the U.S.

Reactions: sallyomally
When we recently had to go back to US for a visit we *lived* at taco bell becuase you could get vegan and gluten free and cheap food. We had crunchy corn tacos with "beans instead of beef" and "fresco style" meaning with salsa. saying that every time there meant that there were no mistakes. I came back with a huge taco fetish and now we have crunchy tacos with a variety of fillings about every week.

I don't eat at Taco Bell much at home anymore. I used to go there several times per week five years ago, during my senior year of high school. Now it's just for road trips. You've all given me a craving, but unfortunately there aren't any Taco Bells in Moscow.

I thought there was a law that there must be a Taco Bell every 5 miles in the U.S.

LOL good one.....we only have two close to me one is at the local mall and one is about five minutes away...and they couldnt be more different with employees and food.

have a hippie day:)

I've become addicted to their packets of fire roasted sauce. It's just like bbq sauce. I don't find any of their sauces hot though despite claiming to be. I have a love/hate relationship with their salsa. It tastes like marinara sauce to me which I don't mind when I'm in the mood for it.

Nearest taco bell is 65 miles away for me. We do have a McDonalds though. :confused: A Subway, DQ, Taco Johns and Pizza Hut round out the fast food joints. We used to have a KFC and A&W long, long time ago both have been gone for well over 20 years.

Where in the heck are you? I thought I lived in the middle of nowhere! :p

I've become addicted to their packets of fire roasted sauce. It's just like bbq sauce. I don't find any of their sauces hot though despite claiming to be. I have a love/hate relationship with their salsa. It tastes like marinara sauce to me which I don't mind when I'm in the mood for it.

They're hot to the average white person :p Like my boyfriend.

I just don't understand why anyone would want to feel like they licked the sun and rubbed onion in their eyes. That's what most spicy food feels like to me.

:D That's not how spicy food feels to me. If it's too spicy, my nose runs and tongue burns, but I like a little spice as a flavor enhancer.

Thefadedone, thanks to you, I went to Taco Bell today and had two bean burritos sans cheese, chips and guac and now I am sooooooo fuuuulllll!

Yup. Fresco Bean Burrito, add potatoes, grilled. Only way to go.

I wish the potatoes there didn't give me indigestion. :(

I just don't understand why anyone would want to feel like they licked the sun and rubbed onion in their eyes. That's what most spicy food feels like to me.

Because it's delicious!

Reactions: thefadedone