Package Exchange Spring Exchange

sallyomally

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Spring has sprung (well, almost), and a VVer's fancy turns to thoughts of..
The VV Spring Exchange, of course!
:clp:
Requirements for signing up are:

*Joined VV prior to the post of this thread, and have made at least 20 posts.If you've successfully sent a box in Secret Santa or past vegan exchanges, then you will be exempt from this requirement. If you're close to meeting the requirements, please do send me a PM ;maybe we can work something out.

*If you have failed to send a package in a previous exchange, please PM me before signing up.

*If you're under 18, please get your parents' permission first.

*Please do not sign up if you know you won't be able to send a package. We're aiming to have 3 or 4 exchanges a year, so you'll have another chance to participate.

*It's not necessary to be a vegan to participate in the exchange, but any item sent must be vegan.

*A cap of$ 20 total (USD), not including shipping is suggested. Don't feel that you can't participate if this is too steep for you. Please note that shipping internationally can easily be $25 or more in itself. If you are concerned about this, please request someone within your own country.

Please PM sallyomally with the following information if you are ready to join in!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Your VV name

*your real name

*your complete address

* whether you wish to exchange or receive hand/homemade (anything made by you or purchased as long
as it fits into this category),other (for those who fall into the not-so-crafty category), or either

*whether you are willing and/or prefer to ship internationally.

*any particular dislikes, food allergies, and so forth

*anyone with whom you do not wish to be paired (for instance, someone you've exchanged with in the past)

Important Dates:

--Last day to sign up: Sunday, March 31

--Matches received by : Tuesday, April 2

--packages received by: NO LATER THAN Saturday, May 18

--When in doubt, it's always best to mail earlier than you think you should. Craziness can happen in the world of shipping.

Well alrighty then. Pancake bunny says "Hop to it!":pbun:

Maybe post a link to this in the vegan and vegetarian subforums. Sometimes I forget to even check here and I know about the exchanges. Will sign up after work. Have wasted enough time on VV already. :p

I hope at least one person other than me has signed up! I don't want to swap with myself :(

Also, I would like to clarify that if I am paired with someone with whom I have exchanged packages in the past, I will definitely send them something different than I did before.