Sir Harry McNibblesALot

harry.jpg

harry3.jpg

I met Harry's future wife this afternoon. She is called Jessica Rabbit and she is amazing, I love her already.

156616_453428641375452_1472436875_n.jpg

She is massive, it was like holding a month old baby. My arms still ache actually :p. But she was soo relaxed, she barely moved an eyebrow when she was moved from her hutch to me, and she was falling asleep within a few minutes. I think she will make a great friend for Harry Flopper, they can flop around together. And apparently Jessica loves to play so I might find a use for all the toys that Harry ignores :D

I need to vaccinate and neuter Harry first but I'm going to try my best to get her here before I go back to work on the 5th November. Then he won't be lonely when I go out.

She's beautiful!
Are her eyes pink or blue? I want a bunny with pink eyes. My rescue has one right now who is having trouble finding a home. I wish I had room to take him. :(

Reactions: Lord Snot
They both have the same eyes, they are blue with red rims. At both places, where I got Harry and where Jessica is, they said they have a hard time rehoming bunnies with those eyes because people find them "scary" or bad luck. I don't understand it, they are beautiful.

Reactions: RabbitLuvr
I have to agree :D

It's so nice having a naturally vegan companion too. As much as I love Ted it was horrible having to feed him meat. Although I didn't have to fight over my soy desserts...