• Yes, once.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm not sure.

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • No, never.

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters
Reactions: Mischief
Looks like he might be in some pretty deep sh*t.... Missouri House To Consider Impeaching Gov. Eric Greitens
Yeah, he doesn't have any friends in Jeff City, of either party.

Impeachment is likely, IMO, if he doesn't resign. But even if he manages to hold on for the rest of his term, his political future is toast. He was considered a rising star by the national GOP, a strong possibility for a future presidency, so I can't help feeling a great deal of schadenfreude.

To clarify, I liked the headline story. I can only imagine the extent of the **** restaurant workers are forced to endure, and the people who comment that they don't care, as long as they enjoy their meals - well, those people are slime.
I've worked many bartending jobs, some waitressing.... and yeah, it's um, interesting, at times..? No, that's not what I mean... you know what I mean. :|

The governing body of the film academy has voted to expel Bill Cosby and Roman Polanski from its membership.

The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences said Thursday that its board of governors met Tuesday night and voted on their status in accordance with their recently revised standards of conduct.

The organization that puts on the Oscars also expelled Harvey Weinstein from its ranks in October.

Film Academy expels Bill Cosby and Roman Polanski

About time.

This could have gone in Guns in the U.S. because it was one of many responses to another story about the Sante Fe shooter's rejected advances, but I think it really belongs here....

I don’t normally blame Hollywood for the ills of society, but I’m going to now. There have been SO many movies released over the decades in which the boy, having had his advances refused by the girl, keeps trying until he finally “wins” her (as if she’s some kind of trophy), and she professes to him that she actually loved him the whole time. That’s nasty and toxic. It’s become so much part of the culture that males grow up believing that it’s acceptable in real life.